ARC 5 - Chapter 5.4

Qing Yun rubbed his eyes and did not feel that something was wrong with him just now, but struggled in Sheng Feng’s arms.

Sheng Feng couldn’t resist him, so he had to release the person. He took out a clean handkerchief, let Qing Yun wet it with water, and gently wiped his face.

It was getting late; others had long gone back to their vehicles, leaving only Sheng Feng and Qing Yun sitting outside. Sheng Feng was afraid that he would catch a cold, so he patted Qing Yun and told him to go back to the car. He took advantage of his absence and swallowed the pigeon in his hand whole.

When Sheng Feng returned to the car, Qing Yun was already sleeping in the passenger seat. He wanted to call him up to eat some more but thought that the kid did not have the appetite to eat anything else so he gave up. He took a blanket to cover him before he closed his eyes and took a nap.

But Lu Changfeng, who was sleeping in the back seat, woke up and called out to Sheng Feng: “Brother Feng, how are you……”

How come you are suddenly attracted to this fool?

“Shh.” Sheng Feng interrupted Lu Changfeng’s words and pointed to Qing Yun, who was moving restlessly in his seat, silencing Lu Changfeng.

Lu Changfeng had no choice but to fall asleep again.

On the other hand, Sheng Feng adjusted the angle of Qing Yun’s seat again before slowly closing his eyes. He certainly knew what Lu Changfeng was going to ask, and the answer to this question, Sheng Feng himself did not know.

He only knows that when that tear hit his hand, he suddenly felt that this scene was so familiar that his heart ached, and even more so, his heart was instantly softened.

So what if he doesn’t know how to behave? What’s wrong with being out of place? He is there to support him.

Lu Changfeng, who was asleep in the back seat, frowned in the darkness. Sheng Feng was becoming increasingly concerned about this fool. Yesterday, he was only vaguely defending him, but now he seems to be somewhat spoiling him.

It must be said that this has a significant impact on Lu Changfeng’s plans. With Sheng Feng watching all the time, how is he going to take Qing Yun’s powers? Now, it seems that the harsh words like before will not work. What if this kid complains to Sheng Feng?

Remembering the speculation in his mind about Qing Yun’s ability, Lu Changfeng could barely suppress his heavy breathing. If it is really what the heart wants, then the last days’ environment will not affect Lu Changfeng at all, and perhaps he can do more……

Now, Lu Changfeng has only two ways to go. One is to coax this fool over and quickly take his powers while he is not prepared. The other is to disrupt his and Sheng Feng’s relationship and make Sheng Feng completely disgusted with him.

After all, Lu Changfeng doesn’t want to go up against Sheng Feng now.

When Qing Yun woke up the next day, the convoy was moving on the road. He rubbed his eyes, only to feel pain, and the next second, a cold towel was placed on his face.

“Awake?” The man’s teasing voice rang in his ears, “Your eyes are swollen into walnuts.”

Qing Yun instantly thought of last night’s encounter and immediately turned his back to ignore him.

“Be good, don’t make a fuss, and get yourself something to eat.”

Sheng Feng drove the car. His voice was low with a little doting and tenderness, which made Qing Yun stunned. He turned his head and looked at Sheng Feng with a pair of red and swollen eyes. His gaze was mixed with a trace of doubt.