ARC 10 COMPANION BEAST - Chapter 10.0

This real meeting lasted for less than a minute, and Qing Yun switched from the joy of seeing the man’s body to the grief of seeing his lover disappear.

When the physical body dies, the soul will still exist, but if the soul collapses, then it is truly gone.

“Impossible! This can’t be.” Qing Yun’s pupils shrank slightly. The moment the man disappeared, he unfolded his huge soul and frantically collected the crystal light from the man’s broken soul.

But these starry bits of energy either dissipated or merged into his soul. Clearly, all his efforts were in vain.

Watching everything dissipate, Qing Yun’s often cold face showed a kind of extreme bewilderment, because after living for thousands of years and suffering all sorts of pain, he still did not know how to face this strange grief.

“Stupid, could you be any more stupid?”

Why? Why did the energy of the man’s soul merge into his body? Why was the man unwilling to absorb the energy he obtained from the Heavenly Dao?

Various questions were brought up along with the secret of the man’s identity, but all this could not enter Qing Yun’s mind. He only knows that no matter who this man is, no matter what kind of relationship he has with the Heavenly Dao, he should be his.

“Who gave you the right……to leave me?” Qing Yun covered his face and gasped sharply. After the bewilderment, his entire being had fallen into a full-blown rage. This anger was directly reflected in his soul, almost making his eyes turn bloodthirsty red.

He would never accept such an ending. Even if he could kill the Heavenly Dao and even if he reversed his fate, if he didn’t have that person to share his joy with……

What would be the point of that?

The extreme anger almost drove Qing Yun into madness. His powerful soul was emitting destructive power, causing the layers of rules in this world to tremble and plead vulnerably.

Along with Qing Yun’s fury, this world was instantly filled with disasters. The ground shook, seemingly conveying one’s anger and sadness in this way.

This aura of destruction even spread out of this world, causing the other worlds connected to this in the void to be similarly plunged into crisis.

“Very well, you disappeared, then I will let everything be buried with you!” Qing Yun’s throat overflowed with angry laughter. What Heavenly Dao, what protagonist, all of that was no longer relevant to him at this moment.

The repressed paranoia in Qing Yun’s heart erupted again. He had lived for ten thousand years under the suppression of the Heavenly Dao, and his heart had long been twisted beyond recognition. From the beginning, his escape was tinged with vengeance and destruction. If not for the man who suddenly appeared and planted stars of beauty in his heart, Qing Yun would never have let go of any world he crossed.

His soul suppressed the most extreme desire to destroy. Everything in his eyes is just a tool for passing the time and revenge.

All the warmth passed away with the disappearance of the man. Qing Yun once again changed back to his initial appearance. At the same time, his power became more unstoppable because of the multiple crossings and the consummation of his soul.