ARC 4 - Chapter 4.9

“A comeback! Comeback your sister! Back then, you suddenly wanted to stop, but now you suddenly want to make a comeback. Do you think the entertainment industry is your home, and you can come and go as you please?”

Ning Qianyuan casually decided to make a comeback, but the agent, Li Qing, was so anxious that he jumped to his feet in his office and just wanted to yell at the phone again but found that the person opposite had already hung up.

Li Qing gripped his head and wailed, “Damn it! How did I end up with this ancestor!”

But his professionalism was still there, and he immediately arranged avenues for publicity. Thankfully, the work that Ning Qianyuan was going to make a comeback was in the same line as his breakout work, so it wouldn’t be too awkward.

Once the news was released that Ning Qianyuan would make a comeback for “Druid 2”, it caused a massive wave of excitement.

His fans were already extremely active these days because of one like from Ning Qianyuan. Now, when they saw this news on Weibo, they were so happy they were going to faint!

“It’s true this time, isn’t it? Is it true?”

“Oww! Is it official news from Sheng Shi that His Majesty has finally gotten tired of being the president and is coming back as a movie star?”

In the past few years, some fake news has come out, saying that Ning Qianyuan will participate in a certain movie, but eventually, it came out that it was just using Ning Qianyuan’s fame for hype. So when this news was released, his fans couldn’t believe it for a while.

His various fan groups became active in an instant, and the group leader yelled: “Sisters, cheer up and get ready to go to war. The ones who haven’t moved for a long time will be kicked out. Where’s the management? Everyone pay attention, the emperor is coming back. We’ll still have the same rules as before, so watch your mouths!”

It was only then that the people in the entertainment industry really felt how popular Ning Qianyuan was. He hadn’t had a single work in five years, but his fans were still as strong as they were a few years ago.

Almost instantly, the hashtags #Holy Comeback and #Druid 2 topped the list.

Everyone in the entertainment industry also retweeted the news, congratulating Ning Qianyuan on his comeback.

The stars under Sheng Shi’s name forwarded this news in seconds, except for Qing Yun, because he’s really in trouble now.

Five luxury cars surrounded Qing Yun’s poor nanny car. He Lan sat in the driver’s seat with a blue face but still comforted Qing Yun. “Don’t worry, I called the company over, and these five people would not dare to do anything serious.”

Although she said this, He Lan’s heart was still tense. Ning Qianyuan, who can have the face to block these five people, was still abroad. And He Lan knew that there were not only these five cars around, but there were also paparazzi.

As long as Qing Yun gets off today, I’m afraid that he can’t wash it clean even if he jumps into the Yellow River. 1

As soon as He Lan thought about this, she turned around and found that Qing Yun opened the door and got out of the car. Suddenly, her heart stopped beating.

As soon as they saw Qing Yun get off the car, the windows of the five luxury cars lowered. One of them peeked over and hooked his hand towards Qing Yun, “Come, get in the car. We’ll take you out for some fun.”

“Don’t worry.” Qing Yun waved at He Lan and walked straight to one of the cars, opening the door and sitting in.

After Qing Yun went in, the five cars left, with lights flashing all around. He Lan slumped against the car seat: “It’s over.”