ARC 11 - Chapter 11.4

The scene outside of the Qing family, as well as the actions of Hong Yan and the others, were clearly visible to Qing Yun.

The Sacred Dao Sect is quite powerful, but because it controls the ascension channel, there is already a lot of criticism about the Sacred Dao Sect in the cultivation world. So now, when they heard that the incident of the extermination of the Su family was closely related to the Sacred Dao Sect, the disciples of the various sects in the Hidden Cloud Valley were all talking about it, and their words were more than suspicious of the Sacred Dao Sect.

Could it be that the devil Qing Yun, who has been cursed for a thousand years, really took the blame for no reason at all?

The faces of the Su family members present were not very good because, over the years, their Su family has been extremely close to the Sacred Dao Sect, but now they are told that the real culprit of the extermination of the family was the people of the Sacred Dao Sect?

And that Qing Yun, who they talked about wanting to die by a thousand cuts, instead stepped in to save a baby from their Su family.

Treating the benefactor as a murderer but being grateful to the real enemy. This made all the Su family members not only feel their faces burning and ashamed of themselves, but also generated monstrous anger towards the Sacred Dao Sect.

Some people even wondered whether there was something unclear and shady about the rest of the bloodshed that Qing Yun was carrying. After all, the person who led each crusade against Qing Yun back then was the Sacred Dao Son of the Sacred Dao Sect.

Seeing these people show suspicion of the Sacred Dao Sect, Qing Yun’s gaze was calm and did not reveal any emotions. Every time he crosses, Qing Yun will do his duty to cleanse the original owner of his injustice. Though every original owner that Qing Yun crosses is a part of his soul, Qing Yun does not care too much when facing the stigma on himself.

Because he is used to it, initially, he struggled desperately, but now, he has been able to be indifferent.

After all, even if these people hate him and curse him, they are equally afraid of him. Just the recovery of the Hidden Cloud Valley can make everyone in this world look at him like a great enemy, which is enough to show Qing Yun’s power.

So……is there a point to all this now? Was it necessary to reveal the truth about the destruction of the Su family back then, so that everyone in the world changed their mind about him?

“Let’s go.” Qing Yun said to Ming Yan behind him, “All the people who should be here are here.”

Since the Sacred Dao Sect wanted to use people to raid his Hidden Cloud Valley, how could Qing Yun let the Sacred Dao Sect fall short?

Didn’t the Sacred Dao Sect promise that all cultivators who got items with his Qing Yun’s breath would get the chance to get back their original souls? Then, he will let the thousands of cultivators in the Hidden Cloud Valley make this trip worth it!

“Wait.” Seeing that Qing Yun was about to teleport out, Ming Yan pulled his wrist. The man moved over and lightly smiled as he kissed Qing Yun’s eyelid: “Baby, you should know that everything now, whether it’s Hong Yan’s gratitude or the apologies from the people of the Su family to you, is what you deserve.”

The light of his baby may have been previously concealed under the conspiracy of the Heavenly Dao, but one day it will dazzle and bloom.