ARC 1 - Chapter 1.8

Really became stupid.

Seeing Nie Chenyuan silently mouth out “fighting for you” on the screen, Qingyun’s lips turned upwards.

Nie Chenyuan did not know that he was currently being despised. At the end of each battle, he still rushed to Qingyun to “give in contributions” (T/N: he’s asking for praise). Unfortunately, the ranking competition was almost over, with only one left. After Nie Chenyuan wins, he can get the qualification to challenge Lin Yuhao, the winner of last term’s conference.

He leaned back on the chair and sighed profusely.

Nie Chenyuan was purposely acting this way. His love for Qingyun was overflowing, filling his chest. He wanted to declare his ownership of Qingyun to the world. As for what other people think about their feelings, it was totally out of Nie Chenyuan’s consideration.

Nie Songping sat on the chair, feeling anxious. He was afraid that Nie Chenyuan would do something that might shock the world next. However, the private room he is currently in was already chaotic. The heads of several families with girls suddenly stood up. Even Wang Miaoyun’s grandfather wasn’t left out.

“Old Wang! I knew you were not a good thing. Your granddaughter had already been with that Lin boy, and even dragged Xiao Nie into it!” The head of the Gu family had the most violent temper. He pointed to Wang Miaoyun’s grandfather and scolded him.

“Motherfucker, fuck you!¹ Do you even know how to talk, you old bastard! Why are you doubting my Miaoyun? I think you planned this first. Isn’t your granddaughter in the Nie family’s room?!” Wang head said this, but he secretly regretted it. If he had known of Nie Chenyuan’s strength…

“Use your brain and think about it. If it were my granddaughter, would I ask now?” Gu head looked at Wang Miaoyun’s grandfather as if he were not faking. He turned around to scold another.

He pointed to the man that had just opened his mouth and he immediately raised his eyelids to retort, “Don’t you pretend and say that you don’t have a granddaughter.”

Lin head immediately took back his fingers, glancing at the old god Nie Songping from the corner of his eye.

Nie Songping knew that no one here was a fool, quarreling over something so easily at this age. This is clearly an act to make him reveal something.

These old guys usually don’t show many feelings towards the younger generation, but it’s strange that they showed so much enthusiasm for Nie Chenyuan.

After watching these games, let alone their own curiosity, all the people on the floor, in the private rooms and in the seats below stared at the Nie family’s private room, only regretting that they didn’t have a pair of X-ray eyes.

Even Zhang Jingguo and Lin Yuhao were curious at this moment. What kind of person could make such an impression on Nie Chenyuan?

After all, Nie Chenyuan is only twenty-five years old. He is at the ninth level of Last Heaven and his strength is no worse than Lin Yuhao’s. How can they not pay attention to him?

But Nie Songping did not dare to discuss Qingyun with them like he was his granddaughter-in-law. He couldn’t even sit still right now, for fear that Qingyun would wring Nie Chenyuan’s neck in anger.

To be honest, if Nie Songping himself was being discussed by the people at this time, he would’ve long beaten this idiot, Nie Chenyuan, to death.

Nie Songping’s face was taut, and he coughed uncontrollably at last. When everyone thought that he was finally going to open his mouth, he walked out of the door quietly on crutches.