ARC 11 - Chapter 11.1

Since the Sacred Dao Sect was in charge of the ascension channel, it had an extremely strong appeal to the entire continent. Moreover, the attraction of the cave of a cultivator who had lived for more than ten thousand years was unspeakable, especially when the Sacred Dao Sect admitted that they had not explored the Hidden Cloud Valley before.

The devil Qing Yun’s infamous reputation is on a par with his divine medical skills. With the Hidden Cloud Valley opening, it is unknown how many people suffering from complex illnesses would like to go in and try their luck.

Although there are no restrictions on who can explore the Hidden Cloud Valley this time, as long as they hold the token issued by the Sacred Dao Sect, they can enter, but the number of tokens is still limited, and most of them are concentrated in the hands of the major sects.

The Sky Origin Sect was an upper-middle-class sect, and there were about twenty disciples participating in this event. Originally, Qing Yun’s master, Daoist Mo Zhen, was supposed to lead the team, but that old Daoist ran off somewhere and simply gave his identity token to Qing Yun when he gave him a token, so that he could lead the team for him.

A sect that doesn’t even have a leading elder will naturally be ridiculed by the neighboring sects.

The disciples of the Sky Origin Sect had not yet climbed onto the back of the beast when they heard an old man’s laughter in mid-air: “Are you juniors from the Sky Origin Sect? There is no elder to watch over you. Your sect leader is quite negligent. Why don’t you let me give you a ride?”

Immediately after, the old man rolled his sleeves, and a gust of wind came. The Sky Origin Sect disciples, who had only achieved foundation establishment, immediately turned pale and looked at the Alchemy Sect elder sitting on the magic weapon above them with resentment in their eyes.

At that moment, a sword qi met it and directly dispersed the qi of the Alchemy Sect’s elder. The sword qi touched the edge of the Alchemy Sect’s magic weapon before dissipating. The Alchemy Sect’s elder turned pale and looked in the direction from which the sword qi came.

“No need to bother the elder, Yun Qing has been ordered by his master, Daoist Mo Zhen, to lead the Sky Origin Sect disciples to the Hidden Cloud Valley.” A clear and cold voice came along with the sword qi, instantly causing the eyes of the Sky Origin Sect disciples to light up.

“It’s senior brother Yun!”

A gentle sword qi immediately sent the Sky Origin Sect disciples waiting below onto the back of the Green-winged Cloud Roc. Then, a white-clothed figure also landed firmly on the back of the beast and sat down on his knees.

The Green-winged Cloud Roc was ordered to take off and soon left the Alchemy Sect’s magic weapon behind.

Looking at the one in front of him who not only broke up his sword qi, but also ignored him, the elder of the Alchemy Sect was furious, but he still could not do anything about it.

He had heard that Yun Qing, a genius disciple of the Sky Origin Sect, not only quickly entered Golden Dan but also had the ability to fight beyond the rank. Sure enough, this junior, who was only in the middle stage of Golden Dan, was able to easily break his own powerful qi.

This high-profile appearance of the Sky Origin Sect also drew the attention of the rest of the sects in the sky.

The female disciples of the Persian Silk Tree Sect flew past in a red silk carriage and spoke, their eyes glancing at the young man sitting at the head of the Green-winged Cloud Roc.