ARC 8 - Chapter 8.1

“Then, you can try to escape. Without our protection, there are a lot of people who want to take you for the promise of the dragon, like today.” Hughes looked at the teenager coldly, but then his eyes were shaken by his bewildering appearance, and he could only avert his gaze.

“It doesn’t make a difference to me, does it?” Qing Yun’s eyes were filled with a cold sneer. This group of people really had no self-awareness at all. No matter whether Joyce was a man or a woman, whether he was forced or not, he was dedicating his life for the entire Kingdom of Studian. As a result, he was treated like this by this group of people?

“Because you will always be just an impostor. Maybe the princess will be lucky to get the favor of the dragon, but without the help of the Grand Mage, you, an impostor, will only die!” Hughes’ voice was full of malice and disdain. He turned away, and not knowing whether it was to convince himself or to emphasize the teenager’s identity, he said, “Remember, you are only an impostor!”

“But she escaped, and it was only I, the impostor, who came to your rescue.” The youth’s voice passed through the carriage and reached Hughes’ ears, causing his eyes to shake uncontrollably.

Impostor? Qing Yun snorted as Hughes’ words made Qing Yun instantly think of what had happened to Joyce.

He was loaded with this ridiculous artifact and was threatened with his life by the Grand Mage. Even though he had the same face as the princess, he had to give up his name, topped with a ridiculous female costume and the name of Princess Lydia, suffering the embarrassment of being snatched like a cargo, to find a way out of life for the whole Kingdom of Studian.

Finally, when he saw the dragon, he was nervous and backed off, but he was also condemned by the world: “An impostor is really an impostor, never as beautiful and brave as the real Princess Lydia.”

And as the protagonist of this world, Princess Lydia, who hides behind Joyce, was in the loving care of the Grand Mage and is surprisingly still in the mood to run out and play. But the protagonist is the protagonist. So all those who see Princess Lydia can not help but be attracted by her beautiful face and kind heart.

The Elf King, the Beast King, and the Demon King of the Demon Race all fell in love with Lydia by accident. Even the dragon woken up by Joyce, the “impostor”, also became interested in Princess Lydia.

But at this time, the demons and the Kingdom of Studian already made a truce because of Princess Lydia. They no longer need the dragon, so several of Princess Lydia’s admirers joined forces to kill the dragon, and Princess Lydia became the real master of the continent without any effort.

However, he really endured everything and witnessed the cruelty of the demons at a later stage, so Joyce sincerely wanted to save the Kingdom of Studian but could never get rid of the name of an “impostor”.

When Qing Yun was sitting in the carriage, he suddenly smiled, and his eyes were bent, but there was coldness in his smile. Who is the impostor? Is it not Lydia who hides behind men and gets everything easily?

In the distant Morris Mountains, a dark red vertical pupil suddenly flashed within a dark cave, followed by turmoil in the entire mountain range. The surrounding variety of magical beasts fled in panic.

Immediately after that, a powerful pressure descended. Those magical beasts that had not yet fled were like seeing a natural enemy. They did not even dare to flee but could only lie on the ground.