ARC 8 PRINCESS AND THE DRAGON - Chapter 8.0

The wide skirt made of lace and gorgeous gauze almost enclosed Qing Yun’s entire body. However, the first thing he noticed was not the skirt but the two balls protruding from his chest……

With a blank face, he carefully examined the body with his soul. Qing Yun was absolutely sure that with the gender of his current body, it was impossible for him to grow such……things.

Qing Yun did not panic because he found that he did not feel the “chest”. It was just like a piece of clothing attached to his body. But the magic is impressive. His shoulders, neck, and a large part of the front chest skin are exposed, but there is no trace that his “chest” is fake.

Noticing this phenomenon, Qing Yun subconsciously wanted to take off the two clumps and rip off the girdle that was so tight on his body. However, at this time, the cushion he was sitting on suddenly shook, and the luxurious carriage Qing Yun was in stopped.

“Princess, it is already late. Do you want to stop here?” The one who poked his head in was a blond-haired, blue-eyed elf with sharp, thin ears that were extremely noticeable.

“Okay.” While combing through the information that suddenly came to his mind, Qing Yun gently nodded his head. A strand of light blonde curls on his shoulder slid down with his movements and bounced playfully.

Hearing the voice of the “princess,” which has no trace of tenderness, the elf Serodi was stunned. Then, he answered respectfully and lowered the curtain in his hand.

After he left, Qing Yun could still hear the elf’s worried voice ringing outside: “Oh no, the princess’ cold seems to be getting worse.”

Qing Yun raised his eyebrows, and he sighed as he held his forehead. However, he did not know that with his current body, this action was simply like a delicate, lovely, and noble girl frowning and pretending to be sad.

He has now figured out the plot of this world. Princess Lydia, the most beautiful girl in the Kingdom of Studian, was carefully chosen to be a gift to the true owner of this territory – a powerful dragon, even though she is now the only heir to the royal family.

There are elves, dwarves, and humans on this whole continent. Together, they form the Kingdom of Studian and defend themselves against the demons outside. With the invasion of the demons, the entire Kingdom of Studian is suffering, so the people have no choice but to pray to the sleeping dragon.

Some people recalled an old legend that the powerful and evil dragon would wake up from his sleep every once in a while to search for his treasures. On the Morris Mountains, where the dragon sleeps, it even promises in dragon language that if someone finds his treasure, he is willing to grant that person any wish.

The dragon did not specify what this “treasure” is, but the promise still drew all creatures crazy. After all, each mighty dragon’s ability is very magical. Some even fantasize that if he found the so-called “treasure”, is it possible to simply subdue this powerful dragon?

In the beginning, there were countless warriors who went every year with all kinds of precious stones and even sacred weapons, but these precious things did not awaken the dragon.

Time slowly passed, the dragon remained asleep, and the short-lived humans gradually only took this promise as a legend.

However, everyone passing through the Morris Mountains can see the word “treasure” that has remained uncovered by the dust and vegetation for hundreds of years.