ARC 1- Chapter 1.7

It was barely bright outside.

Qingyun was awakened by some movements near his body. Nie chenyuan's hairy head was right by the side of his neck. His hot breath blew at the root of his ear.

"Baby? You awake?"

He closed his eyes and snorted. When he was with Nie chenyuan,this guy loved some sports to the point of outrage. Day after day,se* was a little bit too strong for Qingyun.

He yawned,reached over for his cellphone at the head of the bed and looked at the time.

It's only five o'clock.

He shut his eyes tightly, he had only slept for less than two hours! Qingyun finally couldn't bear it. He kicked Nie chenyuan out of bed.

With a "thump", Nie chenyuan pulled the quilt as he fell on the floor with an ignorant face. "What's wrong,my love?"

"Scram." Looking at the deep and shallow traces on his body, Qingyun gnashed his teeth while grinning, "From today till the end of the guwu conference,scram back to your room!"

Having said that,he swung a pillow and aimed for Nie chenyuan's extremely vigorous part. Nie chenyuan was hit and gave a stifled hum. The pillow was soft alright, but Qingyun's strength was no joke.

But he didn't care about anything else. He got up grabbing the bed sheet and asked, "My love, stop joking. There's still more than a week from the guwu conference. You let me...."

Bang,the door slammed shut infront of Nie chenyuan.

That night, everyone living in the Nie family house could hear the young master's cries, "Qingyun! My love, Babe, let's talk about it...."

Nie chenyuan looked towards the stars and moon as the day of the guwu conference arrived.

In a luxurious private room, the heads of several aristocratic families have arrived and were exchanging greetings upfront but in fact,they were secretly planning for themselves. These crafty old men usually look down upon each other, but now their minds were focused on the same thing.

The “wasted” heir of the nie family with blocked channels had unexpectedly attended the guwu conference? He has a brain disease (T/N: aka. loose screw in his head). The old guy who protects this calf, Nie songping, even allowed him to die?

The hearts of several people tightened and their lungs felt itchy. On the surface, the guwu conference was for young people from the guwu circles to compete and exchange martial arts. But in reality, it was to show off each families’ sphere of influence. In addition to the previous wins and Lin yuhao, the people of the guwu association have won first place five times in a row.

Since Nie Chenyuan’s meridians went wrong ten years ago, the focus of the Nie family has extended beyond the Guwu boundary. Although the Guwu Conference allowed their disciples to participate in it every year, it was just a show of appreciation.

But how will they deal with it this year?

Several people looked at the only empty space and secretly clenched their teeth. Nie Songping, this guy, probably guessed how they were feeling and purposely did not appear, even at this time.

Speak of the devil and he will come, Nie Songping just happened to come in at this moment. Although his body was not as good, as he was on crutches, it was obvious that he was in high spirits today.

“Old brother Nie is late this time!” Zhang Jingguo, chairman of the ancient martial arts association, greeted Nie Songping with a smile. This time, Nie Chenyuan’s participation was beyond his expectations, but he was still confident in Lin Yuhao’s strength, which was at the ninth level of Last Heaven.