ARC 2 - Chapter 2.3

The previous Zou family’s head was a womanizer, leaving behind countless illegitimate children. Only Zou Qiyao had gotten the favor of Zou Chen.

Xiao Chengzhe and Zou Qiyao have different personalities, but after their first meeting, they hit it off instantly and became hardcore brothers. In this world, Zou Chen had an accident and handed over the massive Zou Consortium to Zou Qiyao.

But Zou Qiyao, who only knows how to eat, drink and be merry, soon faced the crisis of being seized by his uncles. Zou Qiyao had no choice but to seek help from Xiao Chengzhe, who had already acquired the Xiao Pharmaceuticals.

Xiao Chengzhe, an outsider, made a strong entry into the Zou Consortium with the support of Zou Qiyao and soon became the actual head of the Zou’s.

Zou Qiyao, on the other hand, was happy to continue being his second ancestor.

With such a unique opportunity, Xiao Chengzhe officially stood on top of the world. Xiao Chengnuo and his parents, who had “offended” Xiao Chengzhe, could only live like rats in the gutter.

“Qiyao, why are you so late today?” Xiao Chengzhe greeted with a smile.

“Don’t mention it.” Zou Qiyao slammed his hat on the sofa, “My brother’s temper is surprisingly bad these days. I have to be careful, don’t I?”

Seeing the situation, Xiao Chengzhe’s eyes flashed a dark light, and he sighed. He didn’t speak but just patted Zou Qiyao’s shoulder comfortingly.

“What about you? Why are you also dejected today? What happened?” Zou Qiyao saw that Xiao Chengzhe looked bad and asked questions.

“Hey.” Xiao Chengzhe rubbed his face, seemingly helpless and depressed. Only after a while did he hesitantly say in a muffled voice, “Qiyao, with our relationship, there are things I can’t hide from you, or else I would be unkind.”

Zou Qiyao looked at him, puzzled.

“You should have heard some rumors. Those are correct. I’m just the adopted son of the Xiao family. My brother hasn’t been treating me very well. I’m afraid that if he inherits the Xiao family in the future, I won’t have a way to live. To have you as a brother with a person of my status, I’m really wronging you…”

Zou Qiyao was moved as he listened. The fact that Xiao Chengzhe could openly tell him such a black history was enough to show his trust in him!

Xiao Chengzhe sighed and added, “Now, Xiao Chengnuo has been kicked out by my father for openly coming out of the closet, and when he comes back…”

Zou Qiyao’s face changed color a few times and suddenly slapped his thigh, “What are you afraid of? Just drive Xiao Chengnuo away, won’t that be enough?”

What he wanted was exactly what Qiyao said. Xiao Chengzhe was happy, but his face was blank, “Expel? How can I drive him away when Chengnuo is my father’s son.”

Zou Qiyao said excitedly to him, “Didn’t you say that Xiao Chengnuo came out of the closet? Although your father is angry, he must be half-hearted, but what if Xiao Chengnuo makes a scene in public…”

Zou Qiyao’s plan is simple: A few days later, at the banquet, he will openly expose the scandal of Xiao Chengnuo forcing men in the lounge. The upright Father Xiao would definitely disinherit Xiao Chengnuo.

To ensure that things go smoothly, Zou Qiyao even intends to take the initiative and let Xiao Chengnuo “force” him.

Zou Qiyao’s plan made Xiao Chengzhe bright. He didn’t expect that Zou Qiyao had such a brain. Xiao Chengzhe thought more that there was still a lingering effect of the incident with Secretary Miao the other day. Another forced incident would not only confirm that Xiao Chengnuo is a genuine homosexual but also confirm his image as a sex-hungry man in Father Xiao’s heart.