ARC 9 - Chapter 9.13

Qing Yun put down the violin in his hand and walked straight towards the bedroom.

Before he could open the bedroom door, the angry man ran out. As soon as he saw Qing Yun, he stared at him like he was checking up on him and asked stubbornly, “Where were you?”

Not at all frightened by the man’s appearance, Qing Yun unzipped his jacket and replied, “Back to the Xiang family, didn’t I text you?”

“Where were you!” But the man did not seem to listen to his answer at all. He merely clung to the thoughts in his mind, stubbornly repeating his words.

Once he saw the state of the man, Qing Yun gave a secret sigh. He went over, wrapped his arms around the man’s neck, and asked, “What’s wrong? Is it because you miss me?”

As he said that, he held the back of the man’s head and lightly kissed the man’s lips.

Wei Changxiu was shocked by the touch on his lips. However, after coming back to his senses, he still unrelentingly asked Qing Yun’s whereabouts, as if to ask a certain question that had been lurking in his soul and had been bothering him a lot.

Looking at the stubborn child-like man, Qing Yun did not know why but his heart was all indulgent and heartbroken. He did not answer the man’s words but just kept kissing him, using his lips and tongue to give the man enough comfort.

The family doctor of the Wei family saw that Wei Changxiu’s state had not improved, and was afraid that he would hurt Qing Yun, so he came forward with a sedative.

Qing Yun, who was kissing the man, saw the shiny needle and frowned. His long white fingers directly blocked it, signaling the doctor not to inject the man with the drug.

After all, drugs do not work on the injuries in the man’s soul.

Seeing the glistening white fingers touch the sharp needle, Wei Changxiu’s pupils shrank. His anger exploded out violently, but it was against the family doctor who had come forward.

“Get lost!”

If the family doctor hadn’t dodged quickly, Wei Changxiu would have almost kicked him.

Holding Qing Yun tightly in his arms in a protective position, Wei Changxiu’s attention completely shifted to Qing Yun’s fingers as he kept asking, “Is there any wound? Is there any wound?”

The man carefully examined each finger of the young man in his arms and kissed the tips delicately.

Despite being in this state, Wei Changxiu still clearly remembered how much his Little Feather loved music and how much he loved the violin. For a violinist, these hands are the most valuable treasure in the world.

Xiang Chenyu’s fingers were not very pretty. Although they were soft, there were still some tiny scars left on his fingers, which caused obstacles to his usual string pressing. Moreover, the left hand held by Wei Changshu had two fingers that were slightly deformed and elongated.

This is all the result of excessive practice from childhood.

While using his lips to feel the tiny scars on the teenager’s fingers, Wei Changxiu’s state slowly stabilized. His eyes regained their clarity, and the first thing he said was to instruct Qing Yun: “Don’t do such dangerous things in the future. What if you get hurt?”