ARC 6 - Chapter 6.12

Seeing Yoder’s puzzled look, Feng Fei Ming explained to him, “Shen Ming Ye’s earlier performance was just to confuse me. He waited so long to finally start moving. Today, you didn’t really think he was going to the bathroom, right?”

“His behavior these days is very abnormal, secretly plotting to get the family head token in advance. It is estimated that he will hold an internal meeting to seize power from me when he returns, but I am equally prepared. He will not be able to return to the Patterson family today.”

Feng Fei Ming has never concealed his cunning and ruthlessness in front of Yoder because he knew that at the beginning, this man was interested in his decisiveness in business and then slowly fell in love with him.

But now, Feng Fei Ming’s indifference was too much for Yoder to bear.

“No……no……” It took a while to digest Feng Fei Ming’s words, and Yoder subconsciously wanted to explain for the young man. His behavior was abnormal in the past few days? It was all because he was secretly preparing a gift for you!

He looked at Feng Fei Ming incredulously, not expecting this man to be so cold-hearted. Even he, a bystander, could see the reason for Shen Mingye’s actions in the past few days. However, Feng Fei Ming, a person who had been spending time with the young man, had such a big misunderstanding.

What exactly does this person think of Shen Mingye? Is it possible that every move of this young man is ill-intentioned in Feng Fei Ming’s eyes?

How much does Feng Fei Ming value the Patterson family in his heart that he would keep treating the youth with such a defensive mindset? Does he not know that everything he has now was taken from the hands of the young man?

Yoder’s heart became even colder. Surprisingly, even the youth who was so passionate and sincere could not move this man at all. At this moment, his love for Feng Fei Ming finally dissipated into nothing.

Qing Yun walked towards the backstage of the auction. He stopped a waiter and said, “I want to pick up an item in advance. I already submitted my application last night.”

A trace of understanding flashed on the face of the waiter he stopped and led him towards the interior, which was not open to guests.

In fact, even if the application has been submitted, the procedure of early withdrawal of the stored item should not be so simple. After all, there is also the calculation of the fee for breach of contract, among other things.

However, before this auction was held, the top had already explained that if a special customer wanted to pick up an item in advance, they would just skip the other procedures and bring him in.

These staff members were even internally teasing the upper management about this hasty action. It was almost as if the whole event was prepared for this customer picking up his items.

Walking into a room similar to a lounge, Qing Yun sat on the sofa and waited. Not long after, a knock sounded at the door.

“Please come in.” Qing Yun didn’t expect things to be so smooth this time. Still, he was in a hurry to fetch the token and smash it into Feng Fei Ming’s face and leave sharply for Ahaz after giving him a good lesson, so he didn’t think much of it.

But he remembered that man had something to do with this organization. Could it be that he was secretly running it?

A man with a mustache walked in. He first took off his hat and gave Qing Yun a bow before straightening his back and asking seriously, “Hello, I am the direct person in charge of this auction, Krever. May I ask if you are Mr. Shen Mingye? Can I identify you?”