Fuckengers

Warning: Strong language. It's Wade guys, come on. Of course there's strong language.

This story is chaos 💀

Wade Wilson's daughter, aka, you.

You had just as much skill as your father and just as much mouth, but that's what made everyone on the team love you. Especially James. You were one of the most skilled Avengers on the team, specializing in swordsman ship, hand to hand combat, and guns. You spoke at least 3 different languages including French and Russian. Today, would've been another normal day, if it wasn't for your brain remembering that your father was coming to visit for the day. Sighing, you woke up from your sleep and stood up. Stretching your limbs, you did your daily morning routine and left to the kitchen. You weren't excited about this day at all. Sure, your father was a cool, crazy, and weird ass guy, but you knew something was going to happen today, something that would totally embarrass you to the point of no return.

"Morning, speedster." Tony smiled, getting you with his arm around your shoulder.

"Hey, Tony." You smiled, shrugging his hand off and grabbing a bowl, "What's got you in here? Usually you're in your lab creating some 'masterpiece'."

He shrugged, taking a sip of his energy drink, "Yeah well, don't wanna. Besides, I heard your father's coming today."

You groaned, "Fucking hell, Tony. I tried to forget about it."

"My bad." Tony stuck out his hands, "Just sayin', I wanna know what the guy does."

You shook your head, sighing heavily, "No. You don't."

You turned on your heel, leaving the kitchen. There's was no way in hell you were about to let your father come in your new home and fuck everything up. That's when an idea popped into your head, a mischievous smirk plastered on your lips, as you whipped out your phone. It rang once, twice, a third, then he picked up. The shound of bullets and cops came through the line.

"Hey, honey." Your father answered, grunting, "How's the fuckengers going?"

"It's the Avengers, papa. Avenge."

'Put your hands up and surrender!'

"Suck a cock!" Wade shouted back, "Can't you see I'm on the phone?!"

You ignored the background, finding this your everyday life since you could remember, "You can't come today. We're out of town."

"What?!" He shouted, forcing you to pull your phone away from your ear, "No. Absolutely not. I just traveled halfway across New York for you. To hell with the trip."

"Nope. Sorry. Another time maybe." You shrugged, smiling as your plan was unfolding.

"Are you lying you little runt?" He asked, you heard him shoot back at the cops.

You faked a pouty face, "Lying? Papa I'm hurt."

"Oh, bullshit." He laughed, "I can see you."

You froze, eyes wide, "You—"

A crash came through the walls and there stood your father. A vanilla colored bag over his shoulder, blood trickling down his suit, and a giant hole in Tony's wall. Everyone scurried out their rooms and training sessions, freaked out and determined to find what the cause of the loud crash was.

"Y/n, what's–" Natasha stopped short, taking one glance at your father, "Wade? Oh my god, hey. How've you been?"

"Natalie." Your father answered, you could practically feel the smile, "My favorite badass assassin, I've missed you!"

Everyone stood in shock as the two reconnect.

"What. The fuck." Tony commented, rubbing his temples and faking a smile, "You must be Y/n's father."

Wade looked up, completely unfocused, "Huh? Oh, yeah. I am. You must be the douchbag she's always complaining about."

You groaned, already annoyed.

"I'm joking!" Wade quickly tried to backtrack, "Jeez, tough crowd. Anyways, I brought you something, kitten."

"Kitten?" Bucky asked, slightly concerned.

"Yeah." You nodded, "He calls me kitten because I'm scared and small."

"But I saw you murder like...7 people on a mission yesterday with 4 bullets-"

"She got that from me." Wade chuckled, "Oh, you must be her boyfriend. Uhm...asshole? Right?"

"Uh- yeah sure." Bucky mumbled, placing a hand on your shoulder, "I'm gonna go order take out, I'll get your favorite."

"Okay." You answered, turning to him.

He placed a kiss on your forehead and left, feeling very uncomfortable near your father already.

"Ew. Gross." Wade commented, "Anyways, enough about fuck boy, let's get back to my suprise."

"Oh, gee. I wonder what great surprise you have for me now." You rolled your eyes.

"Calm your fuck holes. It's good this time I swear. See?"

He rummaged through the bag and took out a jewel. Not just any jewel, it was an Asgardian gold jewel, rare to the people of earth. You almost choked on air, so did everyone else.

"Is that the Asgardian near-miss?" Sam cleared his throat, "That thing was locked up in the museum in Thor's section. It's worth like millions of dollars."

"Mhm." You faked a surprised smile, "So how on earth did you get it, papa?"

"Oh, me? Yeah no. I didn't get it. Some robber was robbing the museum, had this thing, I saved the cops time by taking it for myself— you. For you." Wade smiled.

You sighed, walking away, "Yeah, that's great dad."

"Oh come on, at least I thought about you this time!" Wade chased after you, trying to reason.

"Congratulations, you're automatically the best dad ever."

"Oh." He paused, shrugging, "Then I guess I'm still awesome. Still? Of course I'm still awesome, I'm daddy."

You shivered. Yeah, a whole day with this guy.