It sounds worse than what I meant

You're a child, idk 12-13 years old or whatever you want.

I need a quote for my year book photo healp.

Sad but it gets better, in the next part.

"Doll, I am so sorry."

That was your father, Bucky, apologizing. You didn't think this would ever happen to you, but you should've known. You should've known that Hydra wasn't the only problem, especially since he's been getting those letters from CPS.

"You're giving me up," You choked out, holding back waves of crying and voice breaks, "But. . But I thought you fixed it? I thought we were fine?"

He sighed deeply, gripping your shoulders in order to support himself mentally, as if to remind him that you were still here, "I know, I thought I did too. But it looks like I didn't. I should've made sure, I'm sorry. But there's nothing I can do now, they're. . . they're on their way."

"So I don't even have time?" You cried, frustratingly wiping away your tears, "That's not fair! I'm not leaving, they can't make me!"

"They can, and they will at any cost." He frowned, "But you won't be far, you'll be with Sam or Pepper for the time being. You'll still be able to visit me—"

"That's not the same!" You sobbed, "They are taking me away and you're not fighting for me!"

Bucky blinked, harsh and fast, he cradled your face in his hands as he looked deep in your eyes, "I'm always fighting for you. Don't you ever think otherwise. You are my daughter, there is never a day that goes by where I won't fight for you, for us, for this home. You've made this impossible for me to be ungrateful or angry, I don't deserve you. But I will never give you up."

Fresh tears filled your eyes as you gripped his shirt, your bottom lip quivering, "Don't let them do it. Please."

"I ca—"

"Hey, times up! Let's get going!"

What?

"Move it!"

You took in shaky breaths, your eyes darting from every inch in the room, "Do you hear that?"

Nodding, Bucky pulled you closer to him, "Yeah."

"Is that them?" You asked, fairly confused on why they sound so aggressive.

"No."

That simple word made you even more worried. Sure, you inherited your fathers traits like strength, hearing, and eye sight, but you couldn't fully master them yet. The only thing you had down was your sense of hearing. You were panicking. Could this day get possibly any worse?

"Get down!" Bucky screamed, grabbing you by your arm and dragging you down behind the couch.

The blast was loud, leaving your ears ringing and in pain. The high pitched noise was starting to give you a strong migraine. After a few seconds, you felt your fathers hands uncover your ears as you looked around cautiously. Quickly, you turned to inspect your father but quickly saw him bring up his hand to say he's fine. You were worried, more for who this could possibly be and for your father. He gave up fighting, sacrificing his life just to live his own.

"Go, find him now!"

It couldn't possibly be who you were thinking. They were done. You haven't seen them since before the blip. Before everyone turned away.

"Go, hide in the bedroom." Bucky whispered, loud enough for you to hear, "You need to be safe."

"No, I can't. If that's who I'm thinking—"