Road trip

This one's pretty short, more like a sketch. I did this for fun cuz, why not? I also laughed my ass off at the thought so, enjoy!

Question of the day: Do you listen to WILLOW?

                   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Loki!" You shouted, elbowing the God, "Move your green ass before I stab it!"

"Well, my oblivious friend, I would." Loki implied, gesturing to absolutely no space next to him, "If there was space, love!"

You groaned, rolling your eyes, "Seriously, Tony! How do you have billions of dollars but no fucking car big enough for six of us?!"

"Stop shouting." Tony raised his hand, waving you off, "I'm right infront of you. Besides, don't you like being close to your 'friend'?"

"No, Tony. I don't. Not when there's not even enough room for air." You gritted your teeth.

"Calm down. We're...5 hours from where we need to be." He paused, checking his watch, "And I don't have enough room for 6 of us because last time I checked, this stuff is mine. And saving the world? Hello? I don't necessarily have time to go shopping for cars anymore."

"But you have time to throw every party in the goddamn world?" You rolled your eyes, "Right. 'Course."

"Hey," Tony turned, facing you, "If it's between cars or parties, of course I'm going for parties. When was the last time you guys unwined and had fun?"

"Yesterday." You snapped, "Last week, the day before last Tuesday—"

"All right, okay. Jeez." Tony sighed, turning back to his paper, "You'll live. FYI Y/n, you're not the only dreading their spot. You think I want to sit next to Bird boy?"

"If you haven't noticed, Tony, I'm driving and you're in the passengers seat. As per your request." Clint argued, turning a corner.

Sighing on defeat, you slid down im your seat as best as you could, letting your chin rest near your collarbone. Steve, being the American asshole he is, decided that it would be a wonderful idea if the most problematic prank kids he knew would go on a road trip somewhere as punishment. Tony only knew where you guys were going because he planted a bug on Steve's shirt after giving him a 'heartfelt pat on the back'. So, for pranking Steve 5 times in a row in one day, he punished the 6 of you to somewhere far for the weekend. You wouldn't have mind, honestly, if Tony decided on a bigger car.

"Hey, why is Clint driving anyways?" Sam spoke up, breaking the 4 minute silence, "I thought you hated people touching your cars, Stark?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah, well. I don't feel like driving and this man's eye sight is impeccable. So I thought, 'why not let the man drive this time?' 'Cause I'm sure as hell not letting any of you drive anymore."

"What? Why not?" You asked, sitting up again.

"Really, Y/n? Why not?" Tony cocked a brow, looking at you threw the rear veiw mirror, "For starters, you crashed my car into a tree because Thor was asking you to buy more poptarts. Wilson crashed my car because he accidentally ran over an old lady while escaping duties to pay for gas. Barnes didn't crash but he got pulled over for Road raging a family. And meanie back there used his magic to implode my brand new Mercedes Benz. So, yeah, no more driving for you five."

There was silence for a moment.

"Wilson," Bucky rubbed his temples, "You ran over an old lady?"