Get off him! (Pt.2)

Requested.

                  {A few days after}

'Who's that Pokémon?'

"Okay. It's gotta be Eevee." You whispered to yourself, gripping your pillow with suspense.

'It's Espeon!'

"Fucking hell!" You shouted, grabbing your pillow and throwing it at the TV, "This game is impossible! There's absolutely no way it Espeon."

"Well, I'm no expert in Technology," Bucky started, playing with the stuffed bear on your bed, "But I don't think the TV switches out the actual character for another. Unless it does."

"I don't know. That's the issue!" You waved your hands, "I'm calling their headquarters and suing."

"Good luck." Bucky stiffled a laugh.

"Haha. Funny."

Bucky just rolled his eyes in response, continuing to mess with the stuffed bear. You watched him as he played with it's tiny bear claws, a small smile ghosting his lips. You sighed, shifting closer to him and gently grabbing his right arm. Bucky didn't even flinch, he was used to you checking up on him now. He loved every minute he got to spend with you, and never regretted a second of it. As he continued to play with the bear, you carefully unwrapped his arm and lightly pressed down on the muscle.

"Does it still hurt?" You asked, lightly swiping your thumb over the brusies.

He shut one eye closed, taking in a deep breath, "Sort of. Hurts like a bitch."

You breathed out a short laugh, "Yeah, well, next time be more careful."

Bucky nodded, giving you a small smile as you wrapped his arm back up. You stood up from your bed and grabbed your phone, seeing as though Steve had texted you.

"You know that bear," You started, pausing so you could face Bucky, "Is actually one of my favorites?"

"Oh yeah?" He smirked, "How so?"

"Well, it started when I saved this one guy's ass in an alleyway. As a thanks, which I said wasn't necessary but he did it anyways, he bought be a bear." You smiled, thinking back to that specific conversation, "He told me he used up that last little bit of money he had just to say thanks, and he didn't regret it at all."

Bucky smiled, lowering his head to hide his deep blush, "Must be a nice guy."

"He is." You nodded, "I just wish I could've told him something."

Bucky creased his eyebrows, looking up at you, "Like what?"

"Like-"

Before you finished, your phone buzzed again. Just before you opened it, your door busted open. You yelped and crouched down, Bucky immediately got up and pulled you to his chest, protecting you as the door crashed down on your floor. Slowly, Bucky let you go and stood up from the floor, brining you up with him.

"The hell...." You muttered, swiping dust out your face.

"Y/n," A voice spoke out, "You know I don't want to hurt you, so just make it easy and hand him over."

You furrowed your brows, stepping infront of Bucky. You clenched your jaw as a metal suit stepped out from the rubble. Tony. You released the tension in your jaw for a moment, only to replace again when he raised his repulser in your direction.

"What the fuck, Tony?" You mumbled, eyeing him, "Drop the hand and go away."

"Not without him." Tony shot back, referring to Bucky, "He's going to be taken into custody. Don't worry, I'll make sure he gets out alive- mostly."