Runaways

Poosie tight
Possie clean
Possie freshhhhh

There's so much going on here, I just wanted to create drama 💀

Love interest with Peter 😏

"You're grounded." Your father, James Barnes also known as the Winter Soldier hissed at you, "Until I say so, there's no party, there are no sleepovers, no phones, and especially no (game/meet.)"

"What?!" You abruptly stood up from the couch, "You're grounding me from my (game/meet?) Because I want to do something that's important to me?"

"No," Bucky scoffed, "Because you went behind my back and used my card to get your gear for your (game/meet.) That's why."

"Because you wouldn't do it yourself!" You groaned, "I was doing something I loved, and I know it was wrong but you didn't care about how I felt! This is something I love to do and it's not fair that you just took it away!"

"It is fair. Now you know not to do it again."

You gritted your teeth, impossibly angry, "Bullshit! You're giving me a lesson on being a kid?!"

"Language!"

"Maybe you should get lessons on how to be a good dad?"

"What did you say-?"

"The last few weeks mom had been the only one here, she took care of me while you saved the damn world. She died protecting me from Hydra. Now I wish it was you."

"Y/N Barnes! You will not disrespect me in this household, do you understand me? You don't think I feel guilty she died because of me? You don't think I mourned for her?" His voice kept growing louder and louder.

You held back tears. You went to far, but you felt as if you couldn't turn back now, so you kept going. Out of anger.

"Clearly not! You keep working, leaving me here by myself with Mochi, and unprotected. Uncle Steve and Tony are literally the only people who check up on me! You don't even bother to call!" Tears flowed freely down your face now, your anger now replaced with sadness, "You used to care about me. Now, ever since mom died it's like I'm irrelevant. I have to fend for myself now. Cheer myself up, cook food for myself, clean the house for myself, and double check doors and windows for myself. You can't even say I love you. Can you?"

When there was silence and nothing but an open mouth, you nodded to yourself, holding back sobs and cries as usual. You didn't want to look weak infront of him, you didn't want to show him how much you cared to be loved by him, you didn't want to show your sensitivity either. Wiping your eyes and your lips in a thin line, you backed away, headed to your room.

"That's what I thought."

Before your father could react, your door slammed shut and on both sides, silent cries filled the noise left from yelling. After a good cry, you forced yourself to stand and started packing some clothes. There was no way you were staying in a place that didn't even care about you. You were going back home. Back to the Tower. For a minute, you considered the worry of your father, how he'd be constantly trying to find you. He may not love you but he did care enough to find you and somehow, that pissed you off more. Huffing under your breath, you packed your backpack with necessary items, a couple snacks, and set out your window to go home.

        /_/_/_/_/_/○●/_/_/_/_/_/○●/_/_/_/_/_/

(Bucky's POV)

It's been an hour since the argument and Y/n hasn't come out her room once. I knew she was right and she knew I was right, but she had more of a point than I did. It hurt that I couldn't take care of her like I used to, it hurt that I never checked up on her, it hurt that I never said 'Merry Christmas' or 'Happy birthday', that I never made sure she was safe or anything. It sucked even more that she was the one who made me realize. She means so much to me I can barley describe it. Ever since my wife died I have been less caring, less emotional, less observant. I've been accepting every mission that came my way, just so I could kill the ones that took my everything away from me.