Hiding from you

Requested by justsomeone1410.

"Ow. Fuck." You whispered under your breath, holding your out of place shoulder.

"Doll?" Bucky knocked on the bathroom door, making you freeze, "You okay in there?"

"Yeah!" You quickly responded, "I'm fine, just a sec."

"Okay."

You groaned again, quieter this time as you tried moving your arm. After a certain mission with Tony, said person blowing up the base, and you falling to the hard ground the wrong way, your shoulder has been killing you. You'd tell Bucky, you honestly would, if it wasn't for his overprotective manner when it came to you getting hurt. Just last week he almost had a panic attack from you just bumping into a door, which you did quite often. It wasn't that you weren't flattered at his concern, it's just that it got old sometimes. You'd never ignore him or not tell him things on purpose unless it was absolutely necessary. But this time, it worried you how bad he might get over this. Taking a deep breath, you opened the bathroom door, walked past Bucky, and immediately went straight to your side of the bed.

"What? No come out the shadows kiss?" Bucky joked, making you smile a bit.

"No, no. I'm just- I'm just tired." You spoke, trying to come up with something fast.

"Yeah, well, missions sell you out." He answered, sitting beside you.

Of course he sat on that side. Why wouldn't he?!

"What's got you so down?" Bucky mumbled, nudging your shoulder.

You squeezed your eyes shut, holding back a cry. Furrowing his brows, Bucky sat up a bit straight and gave you a confused look. Surley he didn't hurt you when he did such an action, right? No, of course not. He didn't even use his metal arm. Bucky narrowed his eyes at you, you took one glance and quickly looked away. The feeling of nervousness and guilt crept up your throat fast.

"Y/n." Bucky grumbled, standing up and moving infront of you, "What are you not telling me?"

You gulped, "Nothing. Nothing at all."

"Y/n." Bucky called again, stepping closer, "You have one more chance. And if you lie to me, there will be punishment."

You turned twoards him, finding your faces only inches apart, "I-I got hurt on the mission again...."

He took a deep breath, backed up, and opened his eyes, "You WHAT?!"

You winced at his loud words. You were almost 100% sure everyone heard him scream.

"I know! I know, okay? I didn't tell you and I'm sorry! I just couldn't hide it anymore." You mumbled, knowing he'd want everything, "I just popped my shoulder out of place...that's it."

"Oh, yeah. That's it." He mocked, walking over to you, "I swear after this you're getting the fucking of a lifetime."

You were partly scared and partly excited. Biting your bottom lip, you help back a loud cry as he popped your shoulder back in place. Tears threatened your eyes when he was finally done, the pain settled in before leaving just as quick as it came.

"Thank you." You sighed, moving your arm around.

"No problem." He smiled, his eyes growing from a light blue to a heavy dark shade, "Now, about that punishment-"

"NO!" You shouted, laughing as you raced out the door.

Bucky caught you just in time, grabbing you by your waist and throwing you on the bed.

"Oh no, sweetheart. There's no running this time." He smirked mischievously, " 'M gonna show you how to not lie to me ever again. Okay?"

You pushed yourself off the bed, trying to get him more aroused. You found out that he liked the chase more than the actual event itself, he liked to chase his pray before feasting. But, he always found pleasure in you nonetheless.

"I'm sorry, please-" You slightly laughed, trying to wiggle out his grip, "Please! Forgive me!"

"I will. After." He winked.

Dear god-