Favorite Avenger

The way Grammarly corrected me on all of my stories-

I got school on the 7th and I'm broke asf...help.

"Guys, guys! Big news!" Tony shouted, skidding into the living room.

To his surprise, everyone was on the couch or floor doing their own thing. Some were watching Frozen on the TV, some were reading or talking. Steve looked back at Tony, apologizing for stopping short of his conversation with Sam.

"Tony, keep it down a notch we're all here." Steve rolled his eyes, "What's the big news?"

Clint gasped out loud, "Is Pepper pregnant?!"

"What? No! No, bigger than that!" He smiled, practically floating off the ground with all his jumping.

"Bigger?" Natasha snorted, "Another Expo about you?"

"Oh, are we getting paid? I need a new pair of kicks, man. Peter said I'm slacking in 'drip'." Clint asked, slightly rising his hand.

"Just a little, Mr. Arrow . . .sir." Peter smiled, almost pinching his fingers together in a demonstration.

"Nope!" Tony waited, obviously trying to build suspension, "Y/n is coming back!"

"What?! It's time already?" Peter clapped, "Oh my gosh, I have to get my video games ready! Oh, and call Aunt May!"

"Are you fucking with us, Stark?" Sam squinted his eyes at him, "Because if you are, I'll throw you out of your own damn building."

"No, not joking. She's coming tomorrow. I just got the e-mail I swear it!"

It was quiet for a moment, and then the whole living room busted out in chatter. Overlapping each other's sentences as they climbed and pushed, forcing their way to get things ready for her welcome back party. So did Steve, who as politely as he could, shoved Clint and Scott out the way, racing to his room. Teammates went from room to room, asking to borrow and help set up, or mostly stealing what they needed in secret. Y/n, everyone in SHIELD operations knew who she was. Powerful, hilarious, intelligent, beautiful, skilled, kind, and most of all, everyone's friend. She didn't know it, but she outshines the Captain himself. After a tragic mission that almost cost her, her life, Fury put her on the ground until she was healed and better. Of course, no one stopped talking to her; in fact, gifts, texts, hologram messages, and virtual hugs were sent the entire time she was gone.

Bucky, a recent addition to the Avengers initiative didn't have an idea of what was going on. The poor guy was enjoying time with his team when her name was mentioned, and chaos started to pile up. He was most surprised at Steve. He was so excited to see her, someone Bucky's never met. It made him doubt. Was he that excited when he came back? Is she special? Does he like her more than him? What if their more of best friends than he and Steve were?

The more he questioned, the more angry he got. He bets on everything she wasn't as great as everyone made her out to be. What if it was a trick? What if it's the enemy again?

"Buck!" Steve called, snapping him out of his thoughts, "Hey, you okay? Kinda zoned out on me there."

"Yeah," Bucky cleared his throat, shaking his thoughts, "I'm good, sorry."

"It's fine, but as I said, you're gonna love her." He smiled, going back to setting up his record player, "She's so understanding. You can tell her anything and she'll either listen, relate and help you through it, or give you advice. And it always works. She's the best. Even Fury holds her close to his heart. She's like a daughter to him."