One moment with you

Requested by SofieMari6

Hope this is what you meant. I've never really done this kind of one shot before.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Your 5 year old daughter, Cassie, called out to you.

Cassie always adored your and her favorite actor, Sebastian Stan. At the moment, you were standing in line to meet him and get an autograph for Cassie to forever hold onto— said by herself. You were a single mother, in your 20's, and worked as much as you could. Not everything you did was enough to keep the apartment going, but it was enough to make Cassie happy, and that's all you wanted. You named Cassie after one of your other favorite Avenger, Scott Lang. It was an easy choice for you, that or the fact that you loved Marvel a little too much.

"Yes, Cass?" You answered, lifting your face from your phone as the line continued to move.

"Look! There he is!" She beamed, pointing at Sebastian only a few people away, "He's so cool!"

"Yes he is." You smiled, taking her hand, "But, you know what would be even cooler?"

"What?" She asked, turning to look up at you.

"If you got his autograph to keep." You winked.

Immediately, Cassie began jumping up and down with joy. You laughed lightly, picking her up. You two didn't notice that you caught Sebastian's eye when Cassie was laughing, or anyone for that matter.

"Yes, yes, I know. Awesome." You patted her back, "But you have to promsie me you'll take care of it. That you'll never lose it or trade it for something else."

She seemed offended by yoir simple request, "I wouldn't do that. Ever."

"Good." You smiled, rubbing your nose against hers.

Giggling, Cassie took hold of your face in her small hands and pressed her face against yours, mocking your earlier action. After a little while, the line moved quite fast as you and Cassie reached the table. Sebastain smiled at Cassie, giving you a warm smile right after. You never thought he could be more beautiful in person, but he was. The blue eyes, the fluffy hair, the way he was built, all of it almost made you fall out right then and there. When you put Cassie down, she forced herself on her tippy toes to get a higher veiw.

"Hi!" She waved, eager to get his autograph, "I'm Cassie and that's my mom!"

"Well, hi there, Cassie." He chuckled, turning to you, "She's adorable."

"Thank you." You nodded, "I'm Y/n."

"Beautiful name, Y/n." Sebastain winked, earning a shy smile from you, "So, what are we doing today, hm?"

"Can I pretty please have your autograph? With sprinkles and ponies on top?" Cassie pleaded, giving her small puppy dog eyes.

"Of course you can, darlin'." Sebastain smiled back, pulling out his marker, "I'll even sign something of my own."

"Like what?" She asked, her eyes were wide.

"Like my hat? How does that sound?" He raised a brow, already signing his name on it.

Cassie jumped up and down once more, excited to carry his hat with her for the rest of her life.

"Here you go, doll." Sebastain spoke, handing his cap to her.

Squealing, Cassie took it and put it on her head. Of course, it was a little bigger than her, but she still wore it with pride.

"Thank you, Mr. Sebastain!" She laughed, bouncing over to your side, "Look mommy! I have his hat!"

"I see that, Sweetie. It's so cute on you." You answered, crouching down, "You deserve it."

Cassie couldn't stop smiling when you said those words, they possibly meant more than Sebastain's hat. Blushing, she took off, running in circles but not to far from your veiw. Breathing out a smile, you stood up, realizing you were holding up the line of eager fans.

"Thank you, Sebastain." You smiled, "Sorry for holding up the line."

"Oh, well, don't worry about that." He shrugged, "And it's nothing. If I may ask, how old is she?"

"Oh, Cass? She's 5." You replied, nodding to yourself, "Yeah, 5 years old. Sometimes it's a bit much since I'm all she has but, I don't regret a single moment."

There was silence between the two of you. The only things heard were squeals of excitement and many, many people in the room screaming and shouting. Realizing what you said, you quickly covered your mouth and faced him from watching Cass.

"I'm sorry!" You laughed in embarrassment, "I said to much. Uhm, but thanks anyways. Have a great day."

Quickly, you walked away and found Cass. The one moment you had with Sebastain, possibly your last, was ruined by your own problems. It was 2 years ago when your potential 'Husband' walked out on you. Cassie could barley remember the guys name as well as what he looked like. When he found our you were pregnant, he was infact excited, then Cassie was born, he became stressed, and without thinking twice, he left. Saying a few words that you will forever hate him for,

"So complicated and problematic, this is all to much. I should've never had that baby with you."

Those words were forever stuck in your head for God knows how long. Soon though, you realized he was absolutely wrong. You couldn't have been better without him. Sure, sometimes you required the help, but other than that, you were fine. Cassie skipped all the way to the exit, holding on tight to her hat with her free hand.

"Hey!" A rather familiar voice shouted, "Wait— wait up!"

You looked around, curious of the person who was shouting when they came around the corner. Sebastain. Furrowing your brows, you slowly walked over to the heavy breathing, god built of a man.

"You okay?" You asked, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." He cleared his throat, "It's just...you walk really fast."

"Really?" You asked, rhetorical, "I thought it wasn't that fast. Wait, I walk fast—"

"Y/n." Sebastain chuckled, "Would you like to go out sometime?"

You froze, your body was completely refrained from moving. Cassie, on the other hand, answered for you with her huge adorable grin.

"Yes, she would." She smiled.

"Great." He smiled back, "How about my place at...7 tonight? Maybe?"

"P-perfect." You finally managed to speak, you felt your ears go hot.

"Amazing." He beamed, pulling out a peice of paper from his back pocket, "That's my address. I'll be waiting out front anyways, but still, here."

You took the paper, slowly, still not registering that you just got a date with your favorite and hottest actor in the fucking world.

"Thanks, I-......"

"She truly loves your gesture." Cassie took the words right out of your mouth, "She'll be there on time."

"You too, little one." Sebastain informed.

"I know. I'm to adorable to leave behind."