No

Unedited💃🤺

Creds to Caps_Mighty_Shield cuz I was inspired by one of her stories boom bam done

Words: 2,358 :)

          Present day, three hours ago

"No." You huffed, throwing the suit across the small cell, "I'm not putting that on."

The guard tsked as he left, making sure to slam the door behind him. You didn't hesitate to throw up your middle finger at him, while he wasn't looking of course. They think you're still brainwashed, much like your cell mate was. Who, by the way, was your 'guardian'. He took a liking in you as you did him, for your fierceness, boldness, and unforgiving attitude. He protected you as you did him, anytime you two got into trouble or danger. Even against the people that held you two captive. They didn't forget, however, that you were still basically an 18 year old. You were definitely much older than that, but didn't act like it.

"Yes."

The suit was thrown at you again from the other side of the room. Without even sparing him a glance, you lifted your hand and burned the suit to ashes.

"Oops. Looks like I definitely can't wear it now." You shrugged, finding your dark corner again, "Better luck next time."

There was a low defeated sigh that came from him. The Winter Soldier was supposed to be scary, dangerous, crazy, and etcetera. But to you, he seemed more calm and collected, more patient and helpful than anyone else in the God forsaken place.

"Must you burn the suits everytime?" He asked, more annoyed than before.

"Must you make me wear them everytime?" You quipped, earning a glare, "Listen, I told you, I'm not doing this."

"If you don't you will get hurt." He reminded, frowning, "Why do you chose that instead of following orders?"

You looked away, burying your face in your knees, "I'd rather that than be a pawn for them. No way in hell would I work for these animals. I'm already stuck here, got these weird ass powers, what more could they want from me?"

"Cooperation." He stated, bluntly, "Please, work this time. I don't want to see you hurt again."

" . . . Fine. Only because I feel like it, not because you asked."

.

.

"Don't break from here, understood?"

"Yeah." You nodded, taking a seat ontop of the car, "I'll just wait here until you're done."

He nodded, grabbing his guns and other weapons from the trunk before shutting it closed. He walked around to the front and handed you a pistol. You knew how to use one since they trained you but you never actually shot someone. You refused everytime to hurt someone for them, but never refused during training with their own men. Peirce always got mad that you'd break their arm, leg, nose, or just plain kill them infront of him. You didn't give a fuck about him or his men. They could all kiss your ass.

"If someone comes for you, kill them. I cannot afford for you to be hurt or worse. Do you understand?" He asked, watching you get lost in a trance as you stared at the gun.

God, you wanted to burn the place down yourself. But your power didn't reach that far, you would've exceed your limit just taking out around 20 people, or if you weren't careful of how much energy you put into your power. You two could run, right now. Live a life free from those assholes and never look back. Why not? Why not choose to run away? They took your family, your freedom, your last cell mate, what more could they take from you?