"No, stay away!" (pt.2)

Requested.

Random question of the day: Favorite ship of Marvel?

Warning: Language.

Anyone have any requests? I'm out of ideas again. Also, in a part of this story let's just pretend Infinity War didn't happen when Bucky got his new arm. Let's just pretend it was a gift from T'challa, yes? It would only make sense in one part of this I swear.

<3

"Damnit." You quietly cursed under your breath, fiddling with the restraints that were bound to your wrists, "Nat, I would say something cheesy like, 'I swear I'll get us out of here,' or something like that. But, uh, no."

Natasha chuckled, looking down at the floor. She wasn't hurt badly, courtesy of being the most feared Black Widow and Hydra not wanting to piss her off. She was tied down in a chair, rope wrapped around her stomach, ankles, and hands that were behind the chair. As of you, you were trapped to the wall. The chains around your wrists were held by the wall behind you, as well as the bonds on your ankles.

"So, Barnes is supposed to come save us or—?" Nat spoke up, turning her head to you.

You shrugged, "I have no idea. Besides, I could get out of here myself."

"Pretty confident for a gal stuck in chains, in the middle of nowhere, in a cell, in the dark, possible about to get killed—"

"Alright! I get it, I get it!" You groaned, "But maybe we can make it easier."

"How?" Nat cocked a brow, "They took everything off me. Even Jerry."

The look Natasha gave almost made you crack a smile. She was being serious, seriously-sad. Jerry, rest his poor soul, was Natasha's favorite Electric Rod. You gave her a new one for her Birthday after she broke her third set after a mission. So, in turn, she named it Jerry from "Tom and Jerry," knowing that was your favorite show.

"I meant by at least trying to break out," You rolled your eyes, "And Jerry's probably still alive...probably."

"How dare you throw shade on Jerry's name. Shame on you." She frowned, "You should know that—"

"You people talk to much!"

Both of you immediately shut up and looked over to the door that was now wide open. A man stood there, his hands folded behind his back, his uniform was crisp as he walked, and his face had a large scar on the left side. Curious at his sudden appearance, you tilted your head to get a better veiw on appearance when he suddenly sought his gaze to you.

"Don't you worry about what I look like, darling." He sighed, "This scar is from your boyfriend."

Your eyes widened as you debated your next words in response.

"What? You don't think Hydra keeps tabs? Or how we know what you do every second?" He scoffed, "But that's not the point. The point is, while you two are here, I'm gonna make the most of it."

"Are you?" Nat questioned, raising a brow, "And how so?"

The man simply smiled, pulling out a collar, "Well, one of you will be lucky enough to find out."

                     * * * * * * * * *

"It's been a while, Soldier."

"What the fuck did you do with her?" Bucky clenched his Jaw, looking at Peirce with a dagger-like gaze.