First name

_skittles107_ requested floof.

Fluff and worried Bucky <3

It was a simple Friday night. You, Natasha, Wanda, and Thor were sitting on the couch playing cards. Currently, Natasha was whooping all of your asses with her eyes closed. Literally. Everytime a card was put down, she'd close her eyes and get a higher one than all three of you. You swore Wanda was in her head, or she was just that fucking good at it. While the hype started to die down, Bucky had came into the kitchen, barley noticing your group as he talked with Sam.

You smiled at the two, even though they barley paied any attention to you or anyone else, you turned back to the table. You saw out the corner of your eye how Natasha's eyes widened then she smirked, sipping on her wine.

"Uh oh," Wanda whispered, "She's thinking guys."

"Natasha..." You trailed off, wondering just how bad of an idea she was thinking, "What are you planning now?"

"Yes, Spider-girl. As I recall, last time you thought about anything it was when we were arrested on Asgard." Thor whispered as best he could, pouting, "I still can't sit at the dinner table anymore."

Natasha rolled her eyes, waving off Thor, "Oh, hush. You got a good laugh out of it. But this one, it's for Y/n."

Your eyes widened as she motioned for you to come closer. She whispered the plan in your ear, involving a bet because she can never pass up money, and then told the rest of the team. For once, you wanted to play along with this little game. Smirking, you nodded before sighing a bit loudly, gaining both men in the kitchen attentions. Dramatically, you threw your cards on the table and stood grabbing your wine glass.

"Y/n, come on! It can't be that bad!" Wanda commented, starting a small scene.

"It is that bad." You snipped back, taking the last swig of your wine before setting it back down, "I'm going to bed."

"We wish you luck then, Lady Y/n." Thor played along.

"Thanks." You said sarcastically, walking away as you secretly waved bye to them.

Turning into the kitchen, you stood there watching Bucky intently. Noticing, he immediately noticed your eyes had a angery fire lit in them. Furrowing his brows, he opened his mouth to speak when you cut him off.

"James," You started.

The fork on Sam's plate fell to the floor with a clatter and Buckys eyes widened.

"I'm leaving out for a bit."

Still stuck, Sam hit him in the back of the head to get him started. Which worked.

"D-doll, hi. Uhm, what's wrong? Everything okay?" He stuttered, rubbing his head before awkwardly walking twoards you.

You took a step back everytime he took one forward, only making his worry grow more.

"Oh shit." Sam mumbled, picking up his fork slowly, as if it'd piss you off if he did it to fast.

"Everythings fine, James. I'm just leaving out with Natasha for a little. That's all." You said blankly, absolutely dying on the inside.

"Why'd you call me, James?" He swallowed, "What did I do?"

When you didn't answer, he turned to Sam, "What's today?"

Sam shook his head as if to say, 'It's nothing important.' Bucky turned back to you, his fingers shaking.

"What'd I do? What's going on?"

"Don't play dumb with me. It's not funny." You spoke, walking away, "See you later."

"No, wait!" Bucky grabbed your arm gently, "Whatever I did I'm sorry. You know that right? I love you. I swear I do. I didn't mean whatever I did or said."

"You can't even remember, wow." You scoffed, pulling out his grip, "I'll see you later, James."

"No," He grabbed your arm again, mumbling a soft, "Can we talk about it?"

Fighting back a smile at how soft and concerned he was, you nodded reluctantly before having him lead you down the hallway. You saw Natasha and Wanda quietly giggle as you two passed by, Thor gave a thumbs up, and Sam gave Bucky a sort of encouraging way of luck. All you knew, was that this only proved how much he actually loved you. As you neared your shared room, Bucky quickly opened the door, pulled you in, and then shut it.

"Okay," He started, pacing back and forth, "I know this isn't about last week with the puppy, seeming as though it's still sleeping on our bed."

You turned to the small puppy on the bed, it's golden soft fur curled up in a ball along with him himself. It was a long story on how he got it, but let's just say a game of poker with Tony's credit card on the line was a full on chaos bet. And even more chaos since Tony didn't know his shit was on the line, nor was he there.

"And it's definitely not the time I broke that glass jar in Walmart Saturday." He tapped his chin, anxious to get an answer, "So then what did I do? It couldn't have been yesterday! I was out all day-....yesterday."

Oh, well there goes having to make an excuse to why I'm 'mad'.

"It's because I was out right?" He asked, more rhetorical as he bent down infront of you, taking your hands in his, "I didn't greet you or say bye and I didn't get you anything while I was out, and I'm sorry. Okay? I love you. I do. And I promise it'll never happen again. I'll buy you any and everything you want, I'll make sure to greet you and say bye everytime I see you, and I promise you'll never go a day without making sure that I love you? Yeah?"

To be honest, it sounded like a lot. Not that you didn't mind, but this little game shouldn't have to cost him his own time. You want him to have time for himself as well, to enjoy what he can while he can. He didn't need to buy you anything and he didn't need to go over the top with things either. You just wanted to hear how much  he loved you, that's all.

"You don't need to do that." You sighed, "You don't need to buy me anything or be sorry because you didn't say hi or bye, you just need to be you. I don't know what happened yesterday but I could tell you were upset, I should've came to you and asked how you were but I didn't. So I'm sorry. All I want is for you to be okay and to be happy, okay?"

Nodding, be agreed without hesitation, finally breaking a smile, "So, no more first name then? Are we...are we good now?"

You smiled too, shaking your head and pulling him in for a hug, "Yeah, yeah. Were good, Bucky."

"Oh thank god." He breathed out, standing up and pulling you up with him, "Don't scare me like that ever again."

"What? If I'm mad I'm mad." You laughed, pulling back from the hug and walking twoards the door, "But, a little 'Love you' here and there wouldn't hurt."

Bucky chuckled, watching you close the door behind yourself and sighed, plopping on the bed. He grabbed the golden fluff ball next to him as gently as he could and raised him above his face. The dogs eyes opened and soon, he started panting and wagging his tail, obviously loving being in the air.

"Have a nice nap, Charlie?" Bucky raised a brow, as Charlie stuck his tounge out, "Yeah. Hope you slept good while my ass was on fire."

Charlie only let out a small bark, looking at the door.

"Mhm. Just left." He confirmed, placing the dog on his chest, "Think she's mad again?"

"..."

"Yeah. We should go check."