My title (pt.2)

I have been getting lots of requests to finish my other story and I swear I'm working on it, the next chapter is almost finished I swear :)

Part two of requested story by _lydiadeetz

"What?"

Suddenly, Bucky couldn't find his voice. He felt as if he repeated himself you'd just be more mad. Why did he think you were upset? Maybe it was the way you looked, the lost expression on your face. He couldn't bare knowing that he was the cause of distress after your good weekend. Clearing his throat, he shook his head, trying to hide his face behind his hair. At times like these, he was glad he had such long hair.

"No, nothing. It's nothing." He mumbled.

He was able to keep his voice strong, but his eyes stung with tears as each word passed through his lips.

"You're what?" You asked again, your lips turning into a smile.

For some reason, hearing what he had to say got you excited. It wasn't new that someone else turned out to be Bisexual or any other, but for Bucky to say it got you excited. You wanted to know everything and anything that he'd allow you to acknowledge.

"It's nothing." Bucky said a bit louder this time, only for you to frown a bit.

"No! Please, tell meeee!" You groaned, shaking him by his shoulders a bit, "How did you become Bisexual? Oh! Was it Steve? Wait...did you cheat? But then again, I wouldn't be mad if it was Steve—"

"What? Wait," Bucky cut you off, "You're not upset?"

You paused, "Upset? Are you kidding? I mean, I would be if you cheated, but if you didn't and this was past stuff then tell me absolutely everything! I don't really know though, if you cheated on me with a guy I don't really know how I'd feel, guess I'd have hopes that it'd be Steve. Or Sam. Possibly Tony, maybe."

"Y/n!" Bucky blushed, hiding his face in his hands, "No, I didn't cheat. I would never. But Tony? Seriously? The guy can barely look at me!"

"I know, but still. Possibilities." You shrugged.

"No, uhm, it was back in the late 20's to 30's." He clarified, looking over at you only to find you completely engrossed in his words, "And Steve wasn't the first... or was a guy named Seith."

You wiggled your eyebrows, letting out an amused, "Ooooh!" Soon, Bucky found himself telling the story, leaving some parts and details out because he couldn't come to say it. He was glad you weren't upset or even disgusted at his story nor his confession, he really could tell you anything. When he finished, you two somehow ended up on the bed facing eacbother, legs tangled and arms wrapped securely around one another.

"Do you know what happened to Seith?" You asked, resting your chin on his chest.

Bucky pursed his lips in thought, "No, actually. After that night he just dissappeared. The last thing I had was a note in my locker, he wrote it to me saying how sorry he was that I got caught in the middle of it."

"Middle of what? Porn?" You snickered.

"Y/n!" Bucky grumbled, feeling his face heat up for the hundredth time that night, "Come on, stop it!"

"Okay okay!" You chuckled, "Well, that was an interesting story. I'm glad you told me, I fangirled like ten times during that."

"Yeah, I know. I heard you trying not to squeal." He chuckled, grabbing your hand and pulling you flush ontop of him, "You have any stories I haven't heard of yet?"

"Uhm," You avoided his gaze, "I- Well, I mean...yes? Maybe. I-I'm not sure what you mean."

Bucky raised a brow, moving his hands down to your waist, "Come on, spill."

You sighed, hanging your low in shame for your about-to-be-betrayal, "I did the samething like you once. In the past."

"Hm? With who?" It was Bucky's turn to smile.

"With...with Natasha. In the Red room." You blew a strand of hair out your face, "It was a pretty dimmed day. She was so sad that you could feel it radiating off her. She had been a week out of the surgical process when they moved her to my room. Somehow, she was even more beaten and broken than she looked. We got to talking and after a few days...it just kinda happened. I'm not sure what exactly happened that led to that, but I know Natasha knows more because they didn't put her head in a blender like they did mine."

"T-they did that to you?" Bucky blinked, quickly losing all his excitement as well, "Why didn't you tell me?"

You shrugged, "I don't know. I felt as thought it wasn't that important. You were my concern, still are, but I didn't think anyone would care to be honest. They put you through way more stuff than they did me, I just— I don't know."

"Oh, Y/n."

Quickly, Bucky drew you in for a hug, wrapping his arms around you like you'd fall apart if he didn't. You hugged him back, quietly letting the tears drop onto his pillow.

"You are important. You're more than important, you don't need to hide your pain and suffering because someone else seems like they've had it worse. That dosent mean you're irrelevant, it dosen't mean you're useless, and it definitely dosen't mean no one would care. Everyone in this Tower cares about you, but no one cares about you more than me. Don't make yourself out to be less than anyone else, you're more than them if you want the actual truth." Bucky spoke, his voice was soft and caring.

Sniffling, you sat up again and wiped your eyes. You straddled his lap as you nodded, letting out a tearful laugh.

"Stupid emotions. You always have me feeling some type of way." You smile.

"I hope it's always a positive way." He smirked, wiping the last few tears away, "You're important, okay? And as for the Natasha thing, you'll need to tell me the rest when you're better. I want to know everything."

"I'm sure you do." You laughed, "But don't tell anyone I told you, I made a promise that I wouldn't say a word."

"Same goes for me."

"YOU SPOKE OF IT?!"

Both voices caught you off guard, making you and Bucky jump. Slowly, you turned around, hoping it wasn't the two people you were thinking off. Sadly, when you connected gazes, you were utterly and completely wrong.

"You said you wouldn't say anything! We made an oath!" Natasha shouted, balling her fists.

"Yeah! What the hell man, it was forever ago!" Steve was in a mix of emotions, "And, Y/n, I totally understand where you're coming from with Natasha, I mean—"

"Shut up, Steve!" Nat elbowed him in the sstomach, then turned back to you, "And you. Run."

"No! Please, have mercy!" You and Bucky both shouted at the sametime, desperately trying to climb out of bed.

"Hey, Tony." Sam quietly laughed, watching from afar, "You getting this?"

Tony only smirked, watching as Clint held up his phone to get a better veiw.

"Every last second."