Orders

Summary: Basically Bucky dosen't know he still had control over you after so many years. (No, not like that lmao)

Guys idk a good villian name so bare with me when they say it 💀

GOOD MORNING USAAA I GOT A FEELING THAT IT'S GONNA BE A WONDERFUL DAYYY

Sorry—

"Someone get her under control!" Clint shouted, "I'm losing brain cells trying to find help!"

"Same here! I can't find an opening, she's fucking fast!" Tony huffed, desperately deflecting blows from body.

"You insult me." Pietro (I feel like I spelled that wrong) scoffed, zipping over to you and pinning you to the floor.

Struggling, you wiggle around, bumping your chin on the floor and accidently biting down on your tounge. The taste of iron blood invaded your mouth and you grimaced, digging out your pocket knife from the back of your suit.

"See? Easy-peasy. How come it was so hard for yo—"

"Pierto!" Wanda, was her name, screamed out.

That shrill annoyed you. Gaining momentum, you threw Pietro off your back and yanked your knife out his leg. Yelping, he grabbed his leg in pain throwing his head back. You were close to stabbing him in his neck when a sort of red mist covered your hand, forcing you to drop the knife. You eyed Wanda giving her a fierce look as you stood, quickly stomping Pietro in his face before kicking him over. You hauled over to your gun on the floor and picked it up, but quickly dropped it with a loud groan. The source of your pain bounced back to Steve Rogers, his hand gripped it forcefully. You hated that shield.

"Two people will be of trouble the most. Wanda Maximoff and Steve Rogers. Her brother Pietro might be of trouble as well. Be alert and use your training."

"Stop and back down now, or there will be consequences." Steve bellowed, his Captian voice wiggling through, "We understand your in pa—"

You silenced him with a shot to his shoulder, havoc started to reel out after that. Clint shot multiple arrows at you at once, you grabbed a few and threw them right back, once of them exploded right in his face. He was sent flying back and collided with Bruce before both of them hit the wall, sliding down  awfully slow.

"The Hulk would be great right about now!" Natasha urged, going hand to hand combat with you.

"No way! We'd have to take that outside! Too much paper work!" Tony grimaced, joining Natasha.

"Then why is he here?!" She quipped quickly before hitting the floor.

Tony used his boosters and slammed you against a wall, your back arched in pain, avoiding any loose material that caused you anymore pain. Quickly, you grabbed a small silver ball from your pocket and shoved it in a crevasse of his suit. Shuffling around, you kicked him away from you and fell to the floor, shielding your face from parts of his suit flying off. Natasha got up shortly after and started swinging at you. You blocked her punches and kicks but couldn't stop the one that came for your ribs. You coughed, quickly regaining yourself before dropping down and grabbing her legs. You pushed forward causing her to hit the back of her head on the floor, knocking her out. You rolled off her looking for your next target when you started hovering above the floor.

"I've got her!" Wanda acknowledged, her victory cut short, "No, Pietro!"

In the blink of an eye, Wanda was knocked over and her power lost it's hold on you.