006. what's even innocent anymore

I LOVE YOU SO
Chapter Six
What's even innocent anymore?

I LOVE YOU SOChapter Six❛ What's even innocent anymore? ❜

COOL CORAL SKIES

COOL CORAL SKIES. Low tides hugged and crashed against the mossy rocks. Large, sturdy boats toured the pure blue seas, creating white, mini, fluffy waves along the surface of the ocean. Flocks of jolly birds squawked through the canvas of pink from above. The mushy sands blanketed Aera's tanned legs, the scintillating rays highlighted her balmy cheeks.

From beside her, someone chuckled, though, she couldn't make out who it was. The soft laughter echoed through her ears, it was strangely familiar, almost identical to the one she heard recently. Deciding to let it be, Aera let the Jeju breeze flitter through her wavy and light hair- blowing away all her concerns.

Overlapping the peaceful atmosphere, a piercing voice began to tear Aera's dream apart. Groaning in aggravation, she threw her hands onto her ears, in hopes that it'd block the unwanted sound out.

Placing the golden bread between her teeth, Mi-nyeo began to shake Aera's tranquil shoulders, ". . . I swear I will get that square head guy- wake up you brat," tossing the thick blanket aside with such a force, it made no success in waking Aera up, tutting, "so infuriating," she placed both her hands on her hips.

"Why," snuggling her tired face into her crossed arms, ones that were acting as a pillow for the short wearisome night, a whine left Aera's yawning lips.

"Because-"

"Why!"

"Why, why, why," mimicking Aera's child like tantrum, Mi-nyeo began to drag her out of bed, "you promised a big repayment, now tell me, what was it that you saw last night?"

Getting up abruptly, having enough of Mi-nyeo prodding and pestering her, the top of her scalp collided with the bottom of someone's bunk, it shuddered as Aera clutched her head, "ow! Mi-nyeo-"

"Excuse me!" player who was trying to munch on their lunch serenely, whipped their head around to face the bottom bunk and briefly gave Aera a scowl.