022. going through this together

I LOVE YOU SO
Chapter Twenty-two
Going through this together.

 ❜

WHEN IT COMES to friendship, there also comes great bravery

WHEN IT COMES to friendship, there also comes great bravery. You need all your might to gather up all the strength you have within your wonder filled body, and that use strength to protect the ones you love. It also takes a great deal of sacrifice in order for that to happen, so you can protect the future of your friends lives.

"Players, welcome to the fourth game. For this game, you will be playing in teams of two. Please look around and find someone you wish to play with. When two people agree to play together, shake hands to show you have become partners. Let me repeat the instructions . . ." At the sound of the robotic woman, everybody began to fuss around, scanning the room for a possible partner to work with.

Analysing each word, in detail, Aera's eyebrows began to furrow deeply. When two people agree to play together. "So . . . we might go up against another pair, like Yutnori or elastics, but we could go against our partner," placing her chin on top of her palm, with her elbow rested on her knee.

"You're right," nodding slowly, Sang-woo wrote down some notions within his mind, he did a double-take at Aera who sent him a pointed look, "what? I said you were right?"

"Nothing, just wanted to hear you say that twice," forcing a radiant smile on her tense face, Aera drummed her fingers on her cheek. She ignored the disapproving eye roll she got from him. Pulling her eyes away from him, her rosy lips widened and out tumbled a long and exhausted yawn."This is your fault Sae, that I'm tired," grinning wildly with a delicate hue of light pink pinching at her cheeks, Aera closed her eyes briefly as she felt the wisps of her hair being flicked away from her face.

Nudging Aera's knee by swaying her own leg towards the side, "I asked you so many times if you wanted to go to sleep you idiot," throwing her hands up, a soft chuckle fell out of Sae-byeok's lips as she glanced towards her fingers that fiddled with a long strand of Aera's unruly hair. "- I couldn't forget one thing you said though. About how you couldn't wait to go back home and sleep under the stars by the river," Sae-byeok murmured under her breath, a sly grin tried to push its way across her lips that were already holding a soft smile.