024. a cruel twisted world

I LOVE YOU SO
Chapter Twenty-four
A cruel twisted world.

ROSY HUED CLOUDS were painted around the walls, the warm coloured lights reflected against everyone's astonished eyes

ROSY HUED CLOUDS were painted around the walls, the warm coloured lights reflected against everyone's astonished eyes. The delicately painted ceiling was comforting to Hwang Aera, she always found solace when being under the glorious rays of the glimmering sun. When it touched upon her skin, it soaked up all her anxieties and caused them to dissolve in one go.

Being under the picturesque ceiling, it was close enough to watching the sunrise above the horizon in the exquisite city of Seoul. Exhaling softly, a small smile illustrated itself on to Aera's warm face as her pinky finger clung on to Sae-byeok's own little finger, it only tightened as her wonder filled eyes roamed over to Sae-byeok's tense expression.

"The sunrise looks so realistic," bringing her hand towards a yellowish lamp that was drilled on top of a archaic building, Aera peeked through the gaps of her fingers whilst squinting, "almost like the ones we used to watch by the river," fiddling gently with Sae-byeok's fingers, "I miss doing that . . . waking up at dawn, hearing the busy cars on the road in Seoul every morning . . . just to see the sunrise happen."

"Me too . . . but in all seriousness, the sunrises in Seoul are much more prettier than these walls," humming alongside Aera, with moist eyes, Sae-byeok's fair eyelashes fluttered slowly as she dragged her eyes across the walls. Palettes of orange and coral met her dark eyes, it almost brought a small grin on her strong structured face, but it wasn't until her alluring eyes landed on Aera, that a slither of a smile painted itself on her soft lips.

"Mhm, they are," with her jaw slacking slowly, a breezy sigh fell out of Aera's blossom pink lips. Starry-eyed, she tried masking her bashful state with a thin lipped grin, though the jitters in her abdomen betrayed her as it only made her pulse accelerate.

For numerous of years, Aera was one of the only people to truly see the colours of dawn within Sae-byeok.

The colour gold illuminated from Sae-byeok's winsome eyes whenever they landed on something appealing to her mind, causing a crack of a smile to linger on her cherry lips.