. . . THE END ❞

DEAR ALL,

DEAR ALL,

Hello everyone!!! (≧▽≦)/

I can't believe this novel has come to an end    (╥_╥)

I've finished editing this, and making new graphics for it, and honestly the entire time I was reminiscing the moments where I wrote this. I remember sacrificing loads of school time and sleep for this freaking book like LMAO I was so into writing this little world and making it come to life with Hwang Aera and her memories with Kang Sae-Byeok. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

These two will forever hold a special place in my heart, it sounds cheesy, I know, but everything they had makes me so happy, and I hate how evil I was with their fate— ~(>_<~)

Buuuuut you can change it. If people are up for an epilogue theeen let me know in the comments (^-^*)/ because you don't actually know if Sae-Byeok died, technically. In the epilogue I could write what happens after or during their escape, and generally how they're doing.     (・ω<)☆ [If no-one answers pretend I never asked this (ノω・、)]

Thank you for the amount of love in this it's unbelievable—    (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄) you guys are so sweet and encourage me to write more in the future. Like this is so cheesy or whatever but it's true. I'll treasure the moments I had with you guys forever,— ( ' ∀ ')ノ~ ♡ okay now that's dramatic HAHA. Thank you for putting up with the infrequent updates too, I know how annoying that must have been. (ノ*°▽°*)

I have to say, when I edited this, I decided not to change so much of the writing. Only because, I can't bring myself to do so, and I like looking back and seeing how my writing has progressed and it just reminds me of how far I have come with it. So, I'm sorry if the writing may go from typical writing to extremely detailed, I have sort of grown with the writing and found my style along the way, so, I'm sorry. But, the plot is still there so nothing is unbearable!! I hope— („ಡωಡ„)

If you still want to stick around with the fIowerfieId community you can also check out my other books! I am striving to make more kdrama fics, currently I an writing an All Of Us are Dead fic and a Shin Ha-ri fic from Business Proposal. So if you want to stick around and read [or even follow wink wink nudge nudge) I will literally love you forever♡ ( ̄З ̄) — [shameless self promo no biggie it is my fic afterall hehe (⌒_⌒;)]

Also! I'm thinking of making a section where you can ask either my OC or the characters or collectively questions, basically a Q&A, you can ask anything [just don't be weird you sillies]

Comment your questions here -> [also ignore that I asked this if no one comments T-T]

Okay, I won't make this long— But I really do hope you enjoyed, and loved this fic, please let me know what you thought about this, tell me any spelling errors or anything, because with this long heck of a book, there's bound to be errors! Thank you!     ( ˘⌣˘)♡(˘⌣˘ )

STAY EPIC & COOL

WITH LOVE FROM,
SYLVIA

WITH LOVE FROM,SYLVIA