On High School Ground

Jisung's pov:

Fuck, I'm late! I'll have to run for the bus again.

Mom and dad have already left for work. The breakfast is on the kitchen table with a note:
"Eat well so you study well today at school! Love you, my Jisung ❤️" - Mom
Gah, I hate eating in a hurry!

I can see the bus, I'm already running at full speed, will I catch it?

*

I caught it! I can finally finish the rest of breakfast I kept in my mouth while running.

Here's Felix's stop.
His mom is always waiting with him at the stop, even now that he is in highschool. But well, I would make fun of him more often if his mom wasn't this hot.

"Hi Felix, did you sleep well?" I say mechanically, while staring at Miss Lee.

"Not more than usual. And STOP waving at my mom, dumbass!"

"But she smiled at me!"

"You studied for the test?"

"Yup, like craaaazy. Should've started before yesterday night tho, I think if Mister Y puts too much questions about chapter 12, it's gonna be tough."

I'll go with the flow, use my talent, and I'm gonna be fine. I'm always fine.

The bus reach our High School, we drop off the bus and rejoin Seungmin and Jeongin at the gates.
Tsk, Jeongin keeps growing. He is almost a head taller than me, this fucker.

Seungmin is already teasing him, ruining his day so early in the morning. He deserves it anyway, disrespecting his elders like this!

"Aouch!" I scream, after getting violently hit from behind.

"Move it, midget!"

I initiate the retaliation, but stop myself just in time.

It's Hwang Hyunjin and his minions.

Three things to know about Hwang Hyunjin:

- Everybody likes him, including the professors.
- He hates everybody.
- I hate him.

The boy is pretty, strong, rich, smarter than average, popular, and he thinks that because God loves him, he can act like a nasty little bitch.

I don't really know why he decided to take me as his main pray, but I ain't playing his game. I don't want the whole school to turn against me. The girls already started to hate me for some reasons.
Like, chill! I'm not gonna mess up your pretty little prince.

Plus, I care for my life. The gorillas he surrounded himself with are too terrifying for me to act carelessly.

And I know that if one day, he decides to kill me and cremate my body in front of the whole school, he'll just have to bat his pretty little eyelashes for the school to forgive him .

I just shrug and turn back to my friends. Thankfully, his nagging isn't that intense.

But seriously, sometimes I wonder: what kind of problems can a guy like him have?