Something bad happened

Hyunjin's pov:

I knew my life was miserable, but to this point?

*

It's Saturday, and I'm weirdly energetic for a Saturday. Because, today, Jisung comes back to the apartment!

But wait.

Oh right, Jisung is not like me after all. He has friends, and, against all odds, he apparently also still have a girlfriend!

And he can't come see me today, because, and I quote : "He's trying to patch things up with his girlfriend."

Try telling her you're sleeping with another dude for starters, fucktard!

Damnit! I can't ever have anything nice can I?

Don't act like she's so important when you have no consideration for her nor her feelings!

Oh, I'm guilty for pushing you to fault, sure. But you followed like a little dog without thinking twice, so who's the bad guy here?

You were annoyed she chose me in a fully hypothetical way, while you, you chose me in a blink, and in a physical and direct way!

But now, you want to choose her?

Ok, let's put you to the test, stupid chipmunk! What will you do once confronted to your two realities?

I can't wait to see his stupid face decompose. Heh!-

That's basically what was going on in my head as I was taking the elevator down to the first floor and out to the street.

Such a burst of anger never happened to me before. But one time is enough it seems.

One time, at the wrong time, to be distracted...