Old couch and rubber

⚠️Explicit scene. If you want to avoid it, jump to this chapter: "Under the window"⚠️

Jisung's pov:

My brain is shouting again: "Jisung! This is not a dream! You shouldn't be doing this!"

But it's too late.

He put his shivering lips on mine and as long as he doesn't let go of my shirt he's holding so solidly, the world around me won't exist anymore.

I pull him up my lap. While he's undoing my shirt, I put my head on his shoulder and start undoing his belt.

He smells like orange blossom, like the shower gel I left in his bathroom. I kiss the side of his nape and feel him shiver.

As revenge, he uncovers my shoulder and comes to softly bite on it.

But we learned by now to not make it too much of a competition.
We know each other's body now.
We know exactly what to do.

I lift him up to carry him to the old couch at the back of the room, right under the window, leaving his pants to fall on the floor.

I lie him down and still engrossed into my job of kissing every inch of his body, I proceed to open his shirt.

But he suddenly stops me and, extending a hand towards his pants, he mutters,

"Condom."

"Oh," I say. I put my hand to my pocket and take out three brand new ones.

Hyunjin looks at the condoms, then at me, then suddenly gets angry,

"You had them in your pocket all this time and still kept refusing me!?" he shouts, angrily pulling on my hair in retaliation.

"Don't get me wrong!" I say, laughing. "A man just got to be prepared! It's my duty!"

He finally calms down and unconsciously, his hair grabbing slowly transforms into a caress as I run my tongue along his chest and neck.