Class Rep

Jisung's pov:

The beginning of the year is my favorite time. New professors, new classmates, new schedule!

And of course, the elections for the class representatives!

I've been elected for two years in a row now, and did a perfect job. Talking to people is easy for me and I have a good reputation with most of the teaching staff. (Yes, that is in my speech)

I have full confidence in the outcome of these elections!

🌸

Hyunjin's pov:

I hate it here.

I knew today was going to be a bad day—Not that I've had any good days lately—. What's up with the need for an election? Let's just select some random nerd to be our class representative and move on!

And to top it all off, I have this pighead in my class. As if his laugh wasn't already loud enough for me to hear from another classroom, I have to have him two tables away from me.
Plus, this whole class rep thing seems to make him even more hyper. Great.

Wait, great! This sounds great! I just understood why this idiot was making so much noise! He wants to be the class representative! Oh this is epic. Today isn't so bad after all.
I have my toy right here in my class now after all. Would be a shame to not take advantage of it.