Eyes follow, so eyes see

Jisung's pov:

Hyunjin is shouting under breath:

"Don't fucking contact me again stupid fuck. If you come near me outside of school again, it's death penalty for your sorry ass, you hear?!"

But I just can't hear him.

For no reasons, I'm mad. I'm the one he confides him. That's my job, my title! He can't go whithholding information like this.

I finally promise to never come anywhere near his building again. But my eyes just keep following him all day now.

"Hey, Jisung. What's gotten into you again? You're all spacy today," said Felix.
"We can't have one minute with you these days. Where are you going all the time? And don't say with Elena, because else, you wouldn't shut up about it."

"It's just...I have a lot on my mind. Someone I-
Someone I take care of has been in a bad place recently."

"Someone you take care of? Like who? A cat?"

"Tell me, have you ever had a feeling you were doing something terribly wrong, not only for yourself, but for everyone around you, but still couldn't stop doing it?"

"That's called an addiction. Have you started smoking? That's nasty, J."

"No I-"

That's when I caught something from the corner of my eyes. I immediately got up, and without a word, sprinted outside the classroom.