Yet another shade of annoying

Hyunjin's pov:

"No! I'm not having sex with you at school!" exclaimed Jisung under his breath after I tried to put my hand under his shirt.

What a prude!

"Come on. We can't do it at my place anymore, so we can only do it here."

"It was never a good idea anyway! So, let's just not do it anymore."

Seeing I wasn't replying, he hesitantly patted my head and left to run after his girl.

What am I? A dog!? He's the one supposed to be my thing, so why do I feel like he's playing with me?

Anyway, if he wants to play, I'm gonna play.

🌸

Jisung's pov:

Fuck.

What's wrong with him again?? He still manages to get worse!

I had managed to explain to Elena in sort that she understood this was all a misunderstanding. But now, Hyunjin is making it harder and harder to believe!

He started getting even more clingy, as if he was trying to merge with me or something.

He put his table against mine (of course the professors had nothing to say about this), and during every break, he either put his legs on mine, or simply sit in my lap.

When I'm standing, he puts his arms around me, when I'm walking, he take me by the arm and when I go somewhere he can't, he waits for me at the door.

Thankfully, Elena haven't asked about it again yet, and seems rather resolute concerning the situation.