The unexpected side of my enemy

Jisung's pov:

"Orange juice? Seriously?"

"I helped you out there, so at least, say thank you."

Until now, I was feeling like we had just escaped a life or death situation: Hyunjin's desperate face, the men I thought I saw in the crowd...

But now that I see him back to his usual haughty attitude, I'm not sure anymore.

"So?" I ask.

"What?"

"Why were you running in the streets, only wearing a shirt?"

"None of your business."

I suddenly bangs on the table, making him jump. I hit harder than I wanted.

"You chose to make it my business. And now that you're in my house, it's also my family's business.
I can see that what happened out there wasn't a harmless prank! So, I just need to know: If it gets known that I have a connection to you, in any way, will it put me in danger?"

He stares at me, his brows slightly frowned. Then answers:

"Yes."
He sights.
"You're right, I shouldn't be here right now. I'll call my bodyguards to the end of this street, so this house won't be targeted."

"Wow wow wow! Bodyguards? Targeted?"

"I thought you knew it wasn't just a harmless prank."

"W-well then...Wait here until they come around!"

But just as I was saying that, my doorbell rang.

"Your friends must be back from school," he says.

I stare at him, trying to convey something. Then I go to open the door to Felix, Jeongin and Seungmin.

When I got back to the living room a minute later, he wasn't there anymore.