What happened, Jisung?

Hyunjin's pov:

At first, I thought this girl was going to ruin it all by making Ji-dumb happy despite all the hardship. But actually, I thought of a way to turn it to my advantage.

He's not gonna know what's coming.

I don't know why, but for the first time ever, I think this year is gonna be great.

🌸

Jisung's pov:

This is bad.

Of course, it had to happen to us.

Yesterday, I came back from school to an empty house. My dad had tried to reach me a hundred times, but I was studying late.

He left me a message:
My mom was hit by a car on her way back, and was brought to the hospital.
When I arrived there, my dad was in shambles. But thankfully, my mom was not hurt fatally and would just need time to heal completely.

But as my dad and I were rejoicing, my mom explained to us that if she can't go to work for too long, they're going to fire her.

If that happened, then my dad's salary wouldn't be enough to pay back the loan they took to send my brother to his first choice university. And with the medical bill to pay, this would put us in deep shit.

I came to school in terrible shape this morning, with the worst mood, and of course, this impossible Hyunjin was even more annoying than usual.

He gets worse by the day.

Thankfully, Elena is here to cheer me up. Things are going smoothly between us. She's just the sweetest and she gets more beautiful every day.

When I told her about my situation, she found the perfect words and calmed me down immediately. She made me positive about the future to come. We've been going out for barely a week, and I already owe her so much!

*

This is too much.

The bastard went too far.

Honestly, I'm not ashamed of my reaction. I don't care if I hurt her, I'm not the one at fault here.