Wrong choice

Jisung's pov:

I hate him.

I hate him so much!

I can't believe he did this to me! To my family!

But most of all! I hate myself...

🌸

Hyunjin's pov:

It's the end.

*

So, I had been going to Jisung's on a regular basis for more than a month. And nothing had happened.

(Besides the fact that his dad had a new favorite son. And that it made it even funnier to torture him at school.)

I'll never say this to this idiot, but this was the closest to bliss I had ever been.

But of course, when one stops running away...well, one gets caught.

Jisung came to school with a flame in his eyes I've never seen before.
And as soon as the first break started, he braved my escort, and asked to talk to me in private.

I'm not proud to say that I knew what was coming.

His heinous gaze piercing through me, he explained with the sharpest tone:

"I went to see my mom at the hospital yesterday, like every week.

I was sooo happy, you know.

Until I entered her room...

Guess what I saw there. Right next to her...

Some men that looked strangely similar to the ones who were pursuing you in this street.

Oh, I took pity on you. By the way you asked me about my parents, I understood yours weren't very present. So, yeah, I took pity. Poor little lonely rich boy.

But it was because I thought you just had a little beef with these men that day!
I thought that saying you had bodyguards was just another way of teasing me.
I thought you wouldn't be as selfish and vicious as mixing us in if you were really part of some shady business!!

Turns out I couldn't have been more wrong."