So, he is that stupid

Jisung's pov:

Once again, I tried to imitate Hyunjin and act normally. But I ended up giving up on that.

I had to know what had happened for him to end up in this state.

But he obviously wasn't keen to talk to me. The more I tried to corner him, the more protective he would become. It was now impossible to get through his walls of "bodyguards".

It's by pure luck that I managed to get to talk to him alone.

I was getting out of a toilet stall and came face-to-face with him. He made a face and immediately tried to run away. But I caught his arm and pulled him to come flatten him between two stalls. I knew his little escort was outside, guarding the entrance, so we would not get interrupted.

"Finally, I caught you."
He rolled his eyes and looked at me with deep annoyance.
"Now, won't you tell me what really happened?"

"Yo, you're the one who asked me to keep away from you and your family. Why do you come and talk to me again?? You're annoying as fuck! I remember now why I can't stand you."

"I'm just asking what happened!"

"And I'm asking why you're asking!"

"Because you did it for my sake! So I'm responsible for those injuries!"

"You ain't responsible for shit! I can take my own decisions! I didn't do this for your sake! I did it so you would stop annoying me!"

"Then, you broke an arm so I'd stop annoying you?"

"Damn, you're a lot! Why is it so important to you!?"

"YOU'RE THE ONLY REAL PROBLEM I HAVE IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW! OF COURSE YOU'RE IMPORTANT TO ME!"
Hearing me scream, he stopped talking to stare at me.
"You know, compared to you, I'm a very normal guy. And seing you now, I'm glad to be so normal."

"Please, shut up..."

"But you suddenly made my life not-so-normal. So now, take responsibility for that, and tell me what I want to know!"