A little fun

Jisung's pov:

I hate it here!

Seriously, I'm going to punch a wall. Why did this foppish need to stand for election??

"The number of people he deigned address in this whole school could be counted on the fingers of one hand, he is absent for more than half the classes and doesn't even want to be class representative!" I shout.

"The class chose him, Jisung, I can't do anything."

Right, you can't even teach us correctly, useless teacher.

I look over to him. He looks satisfied. I can understand why the girls chose him, because of his stupidly pretty face, but why would the guys also vote for him!?

"I just thought it would be fun to tease you, I never thought he would actually be elected."

"Oh, shut up Felix." I whisper. "Give me your excuses once you finish laughing."

🌸

Hyunjin's pov:

What a sight! I knew it. Since his happy face is so irritating, I had a hint his angry face would make me happy.

Come on, give it to me.

Here it is. The glare of pure frustration and hate he does so well.

I'm not letting you go so easy my little, very little friend.

Oh and wait for it, I have more for you.

"Actually." I say, while standing up. "I have a proposition to make."