He is...

Hyunjin's pov:

Ah~ so blissful.

I can't have my haven at home anymore, but I now have it at school! I thought it wouldn't be fun to lose my entertainment if I stopped bothering him, but it seems like I can be annoying in all kinds of way!

So now, I have the best of both worlds: I get to be as clingy as I want, and I still have Jisung's annoying face and bothered reactions.

It helps forgetting what happened...

Anyways, I'm now watching him trying to explain to his girl the reason of my incessant presence.

"Sorry Elena, but, it's only at school, and it's just temporary."

"I'd just like to know why you're forced to deal with such an unreasonable behavior and why you accept it so easily!"

"I-I can't really explain. He's just in a bad place right now and-"

"A bad place?? Look at him! Look at his smug face! He doesn't look unhappy at all! Plus, he has other friends!"

"See, that's the problem. He-"

Bored of being treated as invisible, I got up from the stairs I was watching them from, and came to help with the situation.

I took Jisung by the shoulders, and declared:

"Actually, it's because we started going out."

Jisung started stuttering, Elena became red and I put my head against his face with a smirk.

"Don't joke around, Hyunjin!" she exclaimed.

"Oh but I'm not."

Jisung tried to contradict me, but I came to crush a kiss against his lips. He tried to forcefully get away, while Elena gasped and fled.

"Are you fucking crazy?! What's gotten into you?!? You're going too far!"

I put a finger on Jisung's mouth to shut him up, and threw him a meaningful glare.