A good bad day

Jisung's pov:

I thought it was gonna be a bad day.

I woke up, not wanting to speak to anyone. Neither my family, nor friends –especially not my friends actually–.

I had started to feel bad about how I acted toward Elena, about how I had been evicted for a whole day from school, and about how my worst enemy was probably pitied and spoiled by the whole class by now.

But after a shower, a good breakfast and a little exercise, everything started to turn for the better.

When I went to see my mom at the hospital, my bad news didn't move her, because she got way bigger news:

She was going to keep her job, and her company even gave her a little extra money to help with the hospital bill.

And on my way back, I received tons of messages from my friends, saying they went to the principal's office to plead my case, explaining my family situation.

And he accepted to erase the incident from my record, since I had been such a great student up until now.

Finally, I received a message from Elena. She was greatly apologizing, saying she didn't want us to break up, and explained she wanted to talk to me face-to-face to resolve the whole issue.

So it's with a full heart and a date for the upcoming evening, that I went back home to enjoy the rest of my dayoff.