Third punch?

Jisung's pov:

Thankfully, I managed to bring a teacher with me. So I wasn't alone when I arrived at the scene.

They were holding Hyunjin solidly and this one super buff monster was punching him!

Hyunjin was already in a bad state. He had blood running from his nose and mouth, and could barely move anymore.

When seeing the teacher, they immediately let go of their victim and, too dumbfounded to react, they simply stood there, mute.

I hurried to Hyunjin's side, letting the professor handle the aggressors.

He was trembling. I slid my arm around his waist to help him up. He could barely hold his head up, so I asked:

"Hyunjin, can you hear me?"

He took a little while, before answering:

"Jisung?"

"Yes, it's me. I think you can still walk. I'll help you to the infirmary. Here, put your arm here. Hyun-"

But he put both his arms around my neck and hugged tight. There, he started crying.

A little stunned, I took a second before I decided to answer his hug and come pat his back.

I ended up completely carrying him to the infirmary, bridal style, where he refused to let go of my hand.

I stayed at his bedside, watching the horrified nurse put bandages all over him. And watched him fall asleep there.

I watched him, until I myself, fell asleep.