Dreams happen, even bad ones

Hyunjin's pov:

Hi, kids!

A little lesson from uncle Hyunjin here.

You may do everything according to all rules of safety. You may learn to defend yourself like a pro boxer. You may never put yourself in danger.
It all doesn't matter.

The only thing that matter is luck.
If you don't have luck, well...life will fuck you up.

And I say this because right now, I'm about to get in big shit at the only place I thought would always be safe for me:

Highschool.

I thought my instinct was always keen, but everyone can be deceived.

It was my "friends" from the bunch of classmate-bodyguards I built for myself.

One of them happened to be the son of one of my father's enemies, and since the beginning of the year, he was trying to ambush me. He convinced part of my escort to follow him into destroying me. And today is the day they chose to accomplish their little mutiny.

We were peacefully pacing around the corridors. I was contemplating skipping the next course and was wondering which one of my minion I'd ask to skip with me.

We turned at a corner. And as we arrived at an isolated place, he grabbed my wrist.

I immediately retaliated with a hit so he'd release me. But the number immediately dominated.

They all grabbed me by my arms, neck and legs, completely immobilizing me!

It was the end.

I could feel my body shivering in fear. I was gonna get knocked out, abducted, and killed.

He started ranting about how my father was the devil. How he didn't deserve to live. And how I would make the perfect bait to get to him.

He rang the first punch, right in the face, making me almost lost consciousness. But I kept on gesticulating to get away.

On the second punch my brain functions slowed down.

On the third punch-