truth..

Aadya

Bright sunlight peeking into our lovebirds room brought a new hope and ray of happiness in their lives..

Sunrays disturbed the beauty sleep of the couple..

Rubbing eyes lazily aadya got up to see the clock on the side table and thought to have a nap for 5 more minutes slept hugging our arvind like second skin..

After cuddling in bed and showering good morning kisses on each other both woke up quickly completed this bath and dressed in casuals left the room to see the preparations going on full swing for the ceremony to be held tonight..

Quickly completing the breakfast with their family rest of the time passed in a blur as everyone are excited and happy that no one doesn't even want a single mistake to happen and ruin their mood.

Aadya did final check on all preparations and also went to the venue to see the decorations etc.. going in full swing..

Finally at 4PM aadya went to have a quick shower to get ready..

Arvind..

Sunlight falling in our room disturbing us from cuddling each other..while my life aadya isn't beside me I thought she woke up surprising me she again laid beside me hugging me like second skin..

Soon we got up and started our works and the day passed in fastly and it's almost time everyone are getting ready to reach venue..

I am super excited actually there are no words to Express my direct happiness..

Going to my room I saw aadya isn't present in room I quickly placed the cover with matching accessories and went to attend the call from Vikram.

Aadya..

Omg it's already 4 now I have to get ready quickly and reach venue to check once again whether everything is perfect or not..

I had a quick shower and came to room to see a parcel with a note.

" love. This outfit suits u perfect for this occasion and take extra effort with help ur makeup skills so I can see this beauty more beautiful.."

This person never leaves a chance to make me blush and he everytime chises different ways to Express his love..

I don't know how he gets these many ideas.
.
I can't hide this anymore and I will surely confess everything to arvind and I will accept whatever his decision his..

Aadya outfit 👆

Opening the parcel I found this beautiful lehenga and I am shocked to see the diamond necklace and a pair of ear rings too to get ready..