Happy Days...

Aadya..

We became one after long separation and I don't want to be away from him anymore. I can't stop him as it's related to office work otherwise I won't send him away from me. I am in our room arranging my ward robe and decorating the room with our photos.

Khushi came to room saying "Aadya, come let's have snacks" .taking me go hall we all sat chatting and suddenly bell rang and I went to see a man, giving me a cover he went.

Opening the cover I saw some papers and soon I went in and showed them to maa and she said " These are flight tickets for you to Delhi Aadya. Enjoy with your husband as much time you want and please send him to office also." I hugged maa in the next moment and Khushi came to me saying "Here is the luggage for trip. Come on start early car is waiting outside and don't leave this chance to surprise your hubby".

Thanking maa and Khushi I took my bag and got in car to airport. On the way I called papa and thanked him for this surprise.

I am soon at airport and went to board flight. I am so happy and lucky to have such a nice family. Throughout the journey I am smiling thinking about Arvind. I don't know how time passed and soon I reached Delhi and I switched on my mobile to see many missed calls from papa and Arvind.

I called papa "Cab is waiting for you Aadya. You will be taken to our guest house . Maid arranged the necessary things at home".

"Thanks a lot papa "saying I soon got in car and reached house.

Our guest house is so nicely furnished and soon I went to our room to take hot shower. Wearing a bath robe I entered into room and opened my luggage to see Khushi packed all western dresses and some sarees. I selected a red and white combination saree to wear and noticed the time is almost 8:00pm.

As I am feeling hungry I directed to kitchen to see all groceries, fresh vegetables ready. I called to office to find about Arvind's whereabouts and came to know it will take almost 2 hours for his arrival. Soon I started cooking food and placed them on dining table to see almost half an hour left.

I came to hall and switched on tv and flipping channels to pass time, soon slept on couch.. I woke up hearing my mobile ringing and saw a call from Arvind's office. I lifted to hear "Mam, Sir started to home just now. He'll be there in 10 minutes".

Keeping mobile aside I soon went to hall to see everything alright. After exactly 10 minutes I listened car sound and I switched off lights thinking about his reaction when he sees me.

Arvind..

I am busy in office preparing for meeting and giving instructions to everyone. After spending lot of time on this presentation client called us to inform that meeting is postponed to next few days due to some problems . I'm so irritated with this behavior of clients. And top of this the Aadya's phone is switched off and I called Khushi so that I can talk to Aadya but she replied saying "Let me enjoy bhai. I think she's with her friends.Ok bye."

Here I'm frustrated in office and I'm worried about her and my wife happily enjoying with friends. I think she forgot about me no no I think she's busy with her friends that she forgot to see my missed calls.

I went to home thinking about Aadya, if she knows I have to stay here for more days she'll be angry on me and won't talk to me. By this time I reached home to see everything dark. I think power cut.

Entering into home I notices the candles lit everywhere in hall and someone screamed "SURPRISE" and came my angel wearing a red with combination saree with smiling face looking beautiful. Seeing her smile crept on my lips. She's coming to me smiling and I kissed her on lips and soon she reciprocated kiss. We kissed pouring our love and we parted after sometime due to lack of breath.

She's blushing red like a tomato and she said "Arvind, we can continue this later. I am hungry. Go and change your dress. I will arrange everything here."

I went to our room, changed into tracks and came down to see Aadya waiting for me. We ate dinner in silence stealing glances at each other. After dinner I went to room and Aadya came after some time.

I am arranging the bed then Aadya entered into room saying "So, What's the plan??"

"Nothing much baby shall we continue what we have stopped before sometime "saying I kissed her and lifting her in bridal style took to bed and placed on bed..

Aadya..

"Arvi..." not giving me a chance to speak he kissed me following a passionate romance. We aren't sleeping but feeling each other's togetherness.

"Baby.. Why you didn't receive my calls. Do you know how worried I am" Arvind said

"Arvind.. Actually our family gave me this surprise by giving me flight tickets so that we can spend time" I replied Arvind..

"Baby when they have given the opportunity let's not waste it..." saying we kissed each other following a passionate night...

I woke up to see Arvind getting ready for office. I saw clock and noticed time as 9:30am. I said "Arvind It's already 9:30am. Why didn't wake up me. let me prepare breakfast for you.." saying I am getting down from bed but Arvind stopped me saying "Baby, You are tired due to lack of sleep take rest and it's a small meeting I'll be back in 2 hours .Let us roam around the city. Be ready."

"Fine I will take rest. But only after I prepare juice for you " saying I went to kitchen to prepare juice and gave to Arvind. He kissed me on forehead and left to office.

I went to our room, had a hot shower wearing black jeans-top and retired to sleep. after sometime I felt someone waking me . I opened my eyes to see Arvind smiling at me.

I got ready soon and we went to many places, went to malls, and did shopping . Days passed fastly and it's almost 15 days we came to Delhi. We enjoyed a lot. Arvind goes to office at morning (only some days) and return by afternoon and we roam around city, reach home at night and do dinner.

One day when I'm busy in talking with our family asking about us Arvind came tome tickling me not allowing me to talk with them. "Arvind...", saying I hugged him and in next minute he said "Baby, today I'll help you in cooking. Come let's go "

We went to kitchen and I started cooking food and Arvind isn't there here and I felt Arvind back hugging me not allowing me to cook food.

"Arvind.. let me cook food or wait you cook food for today " saying I came aside an Arvind started cooking and to irritate him I hugged him and tickled him. He finally cooked food and it tasted very nice. We slept cuddling in bed...

I am happy with Arvind beside me and sadly tomorrow we are returning to Bangalore as Vikram-Khushi's marriage is 10 days away and preparations are starting from day after tomorrow.

I packed our luggage and waiting for Arvind's arrival from office as he has meeting today and it's almost 11pm. Waiting for Arvind I slept on sofa in hall..

Soon I felt Arvind lifting me and opened eyes to see Arvind lifting me and taking me to our bed and we slept cuddling.

Next day we had flight at afternoon, after 3 hour journey we are finally at Bangalore.. After spending some time with everyone we slept in each other's arms...

Author's Note:

Hii friends.. Thanks a lot readers for voting and commenting.. Tell me what scenes you want to have in this story.. You can ping me any time..and

One of our friends @deepu13231 started writing story "A Dream Comes True". It's a fresh love story and I liked it . Let's support her friends by voting and reading her book...

Love,

Manasa