Back to work..

..Aadya...

Soon after arriving from village the opening ceremony of our company naming "Dream Organizers" took place.

I introduced all my team Pujitha, sravani, suraj, archana etc... to all my family. To my disappointment arvind had to attend a meeting so he left to Delhi.

He thought to cancel the meeting for my sake but I insisted him to attend it. Though he's not here with me in person but he's always with me in my thoughts. We are giving good publicity for our firm.

2 months later....

Time has passed in a flick of time and we experienced our first contract of wedding a huge success and they are quite impressed with our arrangements.

Our team had a treat enjoying our success.

Lesser we know we are getting our next contract in my home...

Next Day...

One fine day Dad and Uncle (arvind's dad) went to panditji for matching kundlis and they fixed the engagement within 10 days.

To my surprise dada and uncle said that I had to see all the arrangements for every ceremony. Our team started the work soon. There's a week left for the engagement ceremony.

Today I and khushi went to the designer for selecting lehanga. We both selected the lehangas and gave it for the necessary alterations.

Arvind is out of station to crack a business deal. He sent a message saying we should meet for lunch. I dropped khushi at their house and left for meeting with the designer for vikram's outfits as we would meet there.

Vikram after trying many outfits he finally selected a suit while I selected some for arvind and kept aside.

Finally after refreshing myself at office I left for meeting arvind.

Arriving at the hotel I saw arvind's already waiting for me. We greeted each other, had lunch while discussing about the arrangements for the engagement.

I thought to meet a jewellery designer for rings ceremony. When I said my idea to arvind he immediately fixed an appointment with one of his friend. So we started to meet the designer.

After meeting the designer we had dinner outside and left for respective houses.

After changing into my tracks I slept hugging my teddy....

..Arvind..

Being in village for 10 days I enjoyed a lot.. But the work at office is pending; there are new deals to finalize and also to attend some meeting at Delhi. Aadya is working hard to make her firm best. I appreciate her hard work. 

She clearly mentioned every member at our house that she doesn't want any recommendations in any form. She wants to make her own identity but not by using their family name. I appreciate her decision. 

Though we are busy with our lives we don't miss any chance to meet. At night we used to talk for hours sharing whole day experiences.

As I'm busy she took up the responsibility of doing every arrangement and even selected a dress for the engagement .I thought of taking her to lunch so I sent a message the address to meet. Soon I am at hotel waiting for aadya. She came late I think she's busy with the arrangements.

We talked a lot. I am happy as I got to see her smile after a long time. She expressed her thought of designing the engagement rings for khushi and Vikram. Well I liked her idea.

I contacted my friend and said about her idea. We went to meet my friend bindu; she's a good friend of mine.

She stood with me in all good and bad times. I introduced aadya to bindu. They became friends with in a short time and comfortable with each other.

Bindu said she would design the rings and show the designs by next day.So took leave from there and had dinner, retired to respective homes.

Author's Note:

Hii friendss.

So sorry for not updating these days.But I promise I will try to update regularly ..pls do accept my apology..

pls do comment and vote and ping me if any suggestions.

Edited by:prriyaankaaa