Distance..

Arvind..

I don't know what's happening I want to see my love happy and safe. Doctor is examining Aadya and I am out of room pacing here and there waiting for doctor's arrival. Suddenly door opened and doctor said

"She's suffering from viral fever from morning, as she took tablets fever is under control now but she's having symptoms of chicken pox. It's only symptoms, so I have prescribed medicines and take care she doesn't have any stress and take rest as much as possible. It'll be cured in a week time. I will be coming to check the progress." Doctor said.

Vikram went to drop doctor at home. I want to see Aadya first and when I'm about to open room aunt said "Don't go Arvind. It's contagious and you can't see her like that once she's cured we will call you. Now you go and sleep."

Mom continued saying "Chandrika ji is saying right. She'll be alright within 4-5 days beta. But I won't allow you to see her. Listen to us beta".

I want to see Aadya and take care of her. But I cannot even see her,I called her mobile to talk to her but mom received call saying "She's not allowed to use her mobile. Sorry beta" .

I am waiting for one glimpse of my love. We are staying at Mehra's Mansion to take care of my love. Everyone are sad because my love's health isn't good. I am trying best to make them busy. Me and Vikram thought to make our parents busier so took them to office saying some problem.

Presently I am at office dealing with US clients and Dad in his cabin in a meeting. It's already 5 days and doctor came today for checking and gave good news that Aadya is perfectly alright now. My happiness has no bounds Though I am at office but my thoughts are with Aadya. Soon the meeting is over and I'm on way to home and stopped to take flowers.

I reached home to see my family happily laughing and Aadya and Khushi are missing. Reaching our room I couldn't find her, searched whole house and finally heard sounds coming from kitchen so I directed to kitchen to see Aadya preparing food and Khushi helping my wife.

I gestured Khushi to leave the kitchen so I can help my wife. She cooked all my favourite dishes and now cooking sweet. Aadya spoke "Khushi pass me sugar.." I instantly passed the jar beside me but Aadya said "Khushi this is salt.. and she turned towards and shocked me seeing me and in next minute she hugged me ...

Aadya..

It's almost 5 days I have seen Arvind. I asked many times mom and maa to allow me for meeting Arvind or at least give my mobile but they refused saying me to take rest. I am hell bored by taking rest in this boring bedroom.

I want Arvind to be beside me, to take care, feed me food, be in his arms, to argue with him... do everything. Sadly I cannot do anything..

. After finally 5 days today after doctor said that I am completely alright them maa and mom allowed me to come outside of my room. I felt like I have come here after ages.

As I am fit and fine now I requested mom and maa to allow me to cook food for everyone. Initially they refused but I being stubborn cooked food without taking anyone's help. But Khushi didn't leave me alone and helped me.. I said to everyone to not to tell this to Arvind as I want to surprise him.

After 2 hours I completed cooking all Arvind's favourite dishes and arranged them on dining table. All our family came to see and Dad said "Food smells good beta".

Mom said "Shyam ji, my daughter cooks food very well you no need to doubt her cooking" Maa said laughing "Everything is fine beta, But you forgot his favourite sweet. You are tired so let me prepare it."