I Wish we are together...

Aadya..

I'm driving for long time not knowing my destination, at a moment I got a call, not looking at caller id I received the call to listen "Hii Aadya.. Do you remember me, after your wedding you forgot me..how can you do this Aadya?? Fine where are you??"

"Ra.. Rahul.. " I am unable to control my tears while I'm speaking..

"What happened to you Aadya?? Is everything Alright??? First tell me where are you?" asked Rahul while I'm continuously crying..

Understanding my situation he said "I'm here at Bangalore Aadya.. Stay where you are I'll be there in 10 minutes" saying and after few minutes he reached my place.

Narrating all incidents to him he said "Control yourself Aadya.. From today you will be residing at our place with us and you can start your profession in a new city and achieve your dreams..."

Accepting Rahul's decision he took me to Hyderabad, where his brother sahil resides.

Life has changed a lot after reaching Hyderabad. New place, new friends ...everything's new but my dream to become the best event management company in the city is the only goal for me now. Time passed fast and soon Rahul and sandhya too shifted to Hyderabad and we are having a great time together.

It's almost 6 months, and my company is the best event management company in the city.. I'm thinking to spread it in many cities and expand my company at it's best..

I wish Arvind's beside me in my success..

Present...

Today I woke up early and got ready to office.. Like every day I am busy at office but I don't know why I am felling some sort of happiness and thought something good is going to happen..

Like every day soon after completing my office work I went to home and when I'm about to take the key from my bag to open the door I heard someone screaming "CONGRATULATIONS" ..

I am shocked to see Rahul, sandhya,Sahil and all my staff in front of me happily smiling at me.

"Thanks ,may I know the reason for wishing me..There's a lot of my time for my birthday. So what's the occasion for the sudden party??"

"You got the award Aadya.. We are so happy to announce that our company is awarded as "BEST EVENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY" Listening to the words of Rahul I'm beyond shocked and surprised.... There are no words to describe my happiness now..

Tears are making its way from my eyes due to happiness. Sandhya hugged me saying "Congratulations Aadya... I'm so happy for you.. "

"Thanks a lot Sandhya..." I replied Sandhya and everyone congratulated me followed by a party.

At 10:30pm everyone left to home except Rahul, Sandhya and Sahil.

"Congratulations again Aadya" said Sahil..

"Thanks a lot friends.. If you all were not there I wouldn't be here..." saying We all chatted for some more time and after an hour they left.. Going into my room I am sobbing heavily remembering Arvind

"I need you badly Arvind. I MISS YOU A LOT.. I LOVE YOU...I wish you are beside me in this happy moment. I want to be in your arms Arvind. I know what all you said that day was not true.. LOVE YOU Arvind.. " thinking about Arvind and remembering the moments spent with Arvind I slept with tears stained face.