Care..

Unedited

After few days...

         I know that aadya is picky when it comes to food but she isn't at all having nutritious food it's like she isn't interested in food it's like as she doesn't want to faint she is having fruits and juices for every few hours. She skipped her medicines though doctor strictly warned about her health condition.

      After we met in award ceremony we were busy in our works that we never ever and ever ignored each other even for a second though we are taking time from our busy schedule to spend time with each other we were just working like machines day and night.

Past few days they were like I am knowing more about aadya and damn am falling in love deeper every time I see her.

She's perfect on every work she does from taking out my dress for the day ,keeping my essentials for office
,  my breakfast , lunch what not though how busy my baby is she doesn't leave a chance to surprise me with her thoughts.

      And me I am not at all allowing aadya leave to work before proper breakfast , juice and meds. Literally aady never eats food if am a bit late during nights.

No one cam never ever and ever forget how painful if you lose your first child that too when you don't know about the pregnancy when we were apart, I does million times imagining the situation how my aasya faced all these alone. No mother could bear the pain..

The halliness that we were awaiting from longtime though we never talked to each other regarding kids as were waiting for God to bless us with that happiness too..

Everything happened in a situation where I can't even share with around one wrong step I would have lost my love's life.

We struggled to be with each other I am unable to face aadya now after knowing everything I am not with bsr when my wife need my utmost care and support I am not at all in her life and she dealt everything alone fighting with enemies and in result my enemies didn't leave chance to hurt me by taking away the life of my little bay who hasn't entered this world..

Keeping all the sadness at bay my utmost priority and importance is to make aadya healthy so she doesn't face anymore health issues.

But Can I face aadya now????

If I recall everything to  aadya now she may feel uncomfortable for now it's better to abort this talk regarding the days when we're not with each other.

After few days

It is heavily pouring outside and feeling the coldest of the winter heavy rain it is so cool outside and  listening the showers of rain it's a kind of soothing relief to my pain.

Being a failure unable to confront the reality of losing my child and how foolish I am to be away from aadya thinking she would be safe from this chaos but I myself invited the worst phase of our lives by making her leave me. I lost my happiness,my child,my love ,life....its like there is no reason for me to live but I shouldn't show any pain on my face my top priority is aadya health and she must be fit at any cost .

Determined as I took appointment with a nutritionist sharing the details of aadya case history and took the diet chart.

I indeed learnt preparing food for aadya so I feel contented when my love eats food I prepare.

Before aadya wakes up my routine starts making soup, fruits,salad what not everything that aadya should eat daily.

It's like I am enjoying anew phase in our lives. Its special but I am enjoying this phase as I am madly, deeply falling in love with aadya again every minute every second.

Soon after my love wakes everything is ready at place to start her day along with dress, bangles,earrings,sandals omg everything.

Seeing the reaction of aadya that I prepared all her things needed for her she used to give a teasing smile with which she's making me fall for her deeper every time.

Funniest part is when she sees parathas,  puri ,masala dosa all mouth watering breakfast on table while I used come with a bowl of salad and my love unbaked to deny me sulking she used to eat looking at the paratha.

She's shocked seeing my place when maa gave me a bowl of same salad that my love's having.. How can I eat at the mouthwatering food when my baby is having all nutritious food.

She had a winning smile on her smile when she saw me eating the same food.

During day when my baby is busy in her office I used to send messages every hour to have snacks kept in her bag juices I used to order from a organic juice bar near her office.

My daily duty at sharp 6pm is going to aadya's office picking up my baby having a nice walk at park,returning home by 7pm. Freshing up we used to have dinner at 8pm doing the left over workss of office we retire to bed at 9:45pm.

There were no words exchanged between us only care, love ,smile, teasing each other. We both are enjoying as we are spending a almost most of the time with each other.

Tomorrow we have appointment with gynaecologist hoping to have a positive reports I slept  holding aadya close to me.

Authors note

Hi all short part but very effective I think.. sorry for the delay I am posting regularly from now no more delay. Do support and any suggestions you can ping me always.
Singing off

Manasa